Booked two premium Disney view rooms for our family. The rooms were well appointed, with our online order from Vons already located in our room when we arrived. It was great to have our room ready at 9am, especially after such a long journey. The beds were comfortable. The view was nothing spectacular, but the fireworks were lovely. Didn't use the pools due to the weather so can't comment on these. The staff were very helpful with all queries, and great at organsing transport. The walk to Disney was easy, I know many say it's too far, but we found it an easy walk even after a long day at the parks, we even took walks back for a break a couple of times. Mimi's was great value for lunch and dinner, we didn't try breakfast. The only negative was the rooms were sold as accomodating five, but there was a daily charge for a foldout bed for the fifth person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson