We only stayed here one night, but had a good experience. We checked in late and the hotel staff was very helpful -- got all our luggage up t the room for us while we carried two sleeping kids to bed. The rooms are very clean and have lots of extras to help with kids - microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, etc. We had a room with a view of the fireworks and they were great. I am really gladv to paid a little more for the location.
The only negatives were that some of the rooms seemed like they were really close to the freeway. Also, two cars in the parking lot got broken into during the night (not one of ours, thank goodness). Needless to say, no one likes seeing cars with broken windows -- makes the heart race.
All in all. the place was really nice and I would stay here again. I would make sure my car was empty before going to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson