We heard alot about the Howard Johnson and thought we'd give it a try. We have previously stayed at the Sheraton but found the shuttle not for us. We would rather walk and leave the park at our leisure. The front desk was very professional and overall are 7 night stay was enjoyable except for the noise from the freeway. We were in Tower 1 and I do not recommend any rooms on the freeway side. We are from a small town and the noise was incredibly loud. We would stay here again but would stay in a different area. Millie's restaurant was a big plus and the walk was just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson