A recent visit to Disneyland required a stay at a hotel. Instead of staying in Dinseyland, we chose The Howard Johnson in Anaheim. This was because of the Castaway cove feature. If you have kids under 13, this is a fantastic feature. While we stayed at the hotel we visited it a couple of times and it never failed to entertain and put smiles on the faces of my children while taking a break from the parks.
The hotel was within walking distance, but at the end of a long day the walk back seemed long. I would definitely go there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California