Stayed at this fantastic hotel with my 3 year old son and mother for 3 nights.
Rooms are bright, well equipped. I took a blow up bed for my son and saved $15 a night on the extra bed. Coffee machine, fridge, great shower, plenty of wardrobe space/hangers, comfy beds - no faults at all.
We had a room overlooking the pirate pool with a balcony. Not too noisy, unless the door is open, but just kid noise, so went in one ear and out the other!
Pirate pool is fantastic, adult pool a lovely quieter option.
Well stocked shop with milk, cereal, bread, sweets, toys, beer, wine, crisps etc etc.
6-8 min walk from Disney, didn't need to use the shuttle once.
Mimi's cafe great food/drinks. Also went to Captain Kidd's for the buffet, which was a bit ropey, but we managed to find the best bits and it was cheap!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California