The hotel is located within walking distance to Disneyland. I feel it had a good location because you didn't have to fight traffic to get in and out. It was an excellent location for fireworks. The front desk were also nice when we checked in. The rooms were clean but outdated. We did have a good location, we were near the elevator on the 6th floor and we could walk off and out the door of the hotel. It would have been nice to have complimentary breakfast. I also felt the hotel itself was very cramped. The water park area was cute, we never got there though. Overall it is a nice hotel, but it had no "WOW" factor to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California