We stayed for 9 nights on family "dream" holiday. The location to the main entrance of Disneyland is a 5 minute walk. We were able to come back in the afternoon for a rest, whilst our children played in the waterpark and then head back to Disneyland at night. The room was great, very spacious, clean and extremely comfortable beds. The best place to eat whilst staying at HOJO's is Mimi's Cafe, fantastic value and great meals. We have recommended HOJO's to all our other friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California