Building 2 lacked a degree of exterior aesthetics at the moment, as they are re-landscaping it all. The room was quite large, with a two sinks in the bathroom. No dining on site, though there was a convenience type store there. The walk to the park was no big deal, maybe three quarters of am mile total distance. We squeezed our six year old in a stroller and off we went! McDonald's was on the way, so getting breakfast was easy. Viewing the fireworks at the park is fun, but also rather chaotic with so many present. After one night of that, we watched from the hotel pool and parking lot. That was equally spectacular and loud!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California