We stayed at Howard Johnson for three nights with our two children (ages 6 &4) during our Disney vacation. Howard Johnson's website shows a modern lobby and updated rooms. Our room was definitely not updated. It had simple furnishings and 80s decor. The beds were comfy and our room was quiet, but my parents stayed in a room on the 7th or 8th floor and said the highway noise was terrible. The hotel was, as promised, very close to Disneyland and CA Adventure, which was nice since we spent most of our time there. The water park is nice, but was unnecessary as we spent our time at the parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California