We got in at 10 am and got our room immediatley it was a second floor sky light room and we loved it , We never heard our neighbors but we came in around 9 each nite exhausted.. My grandson loved the waterpark , though the water is cold ,the heat of the day warmed you up.. The garden pool is usually warmed to 80 + and he loved swimming in that when the sun was low.We ate at the mimi's next door and food is reasonalble and good. They have coupons at the lobby ask for Rainforest cafe ..On the back of the door they have do not disturb and clean now signs for the door and we used clean now often as we always came back to swim..Always cross over to the other side to walk to disneyland after the bus stops on Harbour turn right and go in you save about two disney blocks and it is a walkway just easily missed ! We had a great time and will stay here again , we loved it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California