This hotel was recommended by our travel agent and I am very glad it was. The service is great (friendly, helpful, patient, provided good advice on local services and helped me print out vouchers I had left behind).
We didn't have a lot of time for the water park, but the time we did spend was lovely. Our room was very comfortable and the grounds were attractive, clean and relaxing. I was concerned about the proximity to a freeway but it didn't affect our room or stay.
The only complaint is that the beers offered for sale in the gift shop are priced very high e.g. single serving prices rather than "bottle store" prices, but this is a small gripe in the large scheme of things.
We had a wonderful time and will be back! Its tempting to try someplace closer to the main gate of Disneyland, but the extra walk seems more than worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson