Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground
$129
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$119
$324
$402
Travelocity
7,891 results
All reviewsgarden poolmimi's cafecastaway covestayed in buildingho jominute walkgift shopgames roomacross the streetmain poolhot tubdisney viewkids suitegreat family hotelconvenience storeeasy walk to disneylandfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed here recently with my brother and boyfriend for a Disneyland and California holiday. The Howard Johnson was fabulous. Easy walking distance to Disneyland and only a short drive to local shops like Walmart or even Knotts Berry Farm. The staff were brilliant and helpful with any and all of our requests. The room was plenty big for the three of us and was always spotless when we returned after a day at Disneyland. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
2  Thank Nicholas R
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I just booked our trip tonight but I wanted to comment on how helpful the two people from the front desk were when I called before and after I booked. Their names were Greg and Paula and they were both so friendly. They took the time to answer all my questions and at no time did I ever feel rushed. They even made some very good recommendations about things to do besides Disneyland in the local area. I am looking forward to our trip at the end of May and feel very confident that I booked a great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Amy0227
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stay here everytime we go to Disneyland and just returned from a nice 4 night stay here over President's Day weekend. Our room was in building 2, downstairs and near the end of the hall. We loved this location. It was very quiet. At first, we couldn't get our sliding glass door to latch and were concerned we would have to call maintenance, but then we figured it out. I do think there might be something wrong with the latch. Our room was clean and housekeeping was always done when we returned from the parks for our afternoon rest. The beds are very comfortable. Building 2 is our favorite place to stay-less highway noise and bigger rooms, plus a view of the quiet pool. This hotel just has everything you need for your Disneyland getaway, plus it is just a few mins walk to the entrance of the park. The staff are always very nice and helpful. If you are looking for a fancy hotel, this is not it. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable stay, beautiful grounds and landscaping, plus proximity to the parks and inexpensive restaurants, this hotel can't be beat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank theslant
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We recently spent 7 nights then 4 nights after returning from touring around Cali/Mexico
The staff were very helpful with any queries and even offered to sort out a refund with a transfer we booked from home that did not show up to pick us up at LAX,they also held our bags for the whole day when we were leaving,the rooms were like our second home very comfortable and clean but we spent very little time there as we were as we were always out doing something. As for eating out we spent most nights at Millie's across the road,for the price we would recommend and will go back in our future visits to the US

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2107 ( twice) as it was very quiet down this end of the hotel
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family