Stayed in a corner room facing the pool on the ground floor in building 6. Despite the close proximity to the pool, there wasn't any noticeable noise. The waterpark area is a mere 30-second walk and is wonderful for smaller kids (10 and under?). It's a short walk to the main entry to Disney as well as McDonalds, Denny's, and other eateries. Mimi's Cafe is right across the driveway. Parking was never an issue as we found a parking spot every time.
The room itself was clean and very comfortable. There was plenty of counter space and luckily the fridge was quiet. We had trouble figuring out how to use the coffee maker, but that's a fault of our own. Perhaps it's time we get up to speed with modern technology. Wifi access was pretty consistent in our building. My only gripe was the lack of a fitness center/exercise room. Overall, we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California