We stayed July 9-14th and my kids called the hotel "home"! They played in the pool everyday and at one point would have rather stayed in the pool vs. going to Disneyland! The walk to Disneyland wasn't bad... Not 8 minutes, really about 12-15 depending on how tired the kids are. You do walk by a McDonalds and Mimi's cafe so food options are decent. We stayed in building one and the rooms were very old, probably from the 70's but it had great water pressure and the beds were soft. The TV was old and the shower head was placed a little low... If you are 5'5 you are good to go! Oh, they do have a long counter in the room for luggage which is nice because of my worry about bed bugs... We did look on the mattress for them by the way and the mattress looked brand new! Overrall the hotel was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California