Was very happy with the hotel. We had the kids suite which is very large for a family of five. The kids had their own room with bunk beds and sofa bed and plasma tv. Parents room has king bed, fridge and very roomy. This was our last stop while touring around and found it nice to have some space as most of the hotels in America dont accomodated families. You are normally all in one room and one tv. Very close to Disneyland and you can watch the fireworks from hotel. Pool is lovely and the kids loved the water park as I thought it may be too young for them at 13 & 10 but they had a ball. Room can be a bit noisy from the freeway if you are a light sleeper but had no trouble as you are normally exhausted from the theme parks. Staff very helpful with any questions and mimis is a great restaurant next door. Would definately recommend this hotel for families and very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson