1,391 results
All reviewsfree parkingaveda productshardwood floorsminute walkkeurig coffee makercheesecake factorygarden walkcalifornia pizza kitchenbubba gumpholiday inn expresswithin walking distancetop floorwould definitely stay here againdisney fireworkscvs pharmacyfront desk staffnear disneyland
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed 2 nights at hotel Indigo and had a pleasant stay. Perfect to go to the Parks( 10 min walking). good service. I advise it for a stay of 1 or 2 days if you want to visit the Disney parcs. Close to shopping and restaurants area

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank ingrid d
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Let me first preface my review by saying- I am a hotel snob.

I know, I know. A lot of people say that, but I really am. I can't help it. I know hospitality like the back of my hand (as I work for a top tier resort), and when you are in the industry, sometimes you can't help but bring these standards into your very own travels.

My husband and I travel quite often, and as much as we look for great deals, we also look into the reputation of a hotel and ensure that we don't just look for some place to "rest our heads". Comfort and the way we are treated are important to us, and I'm sure that this goes for every one else as well.

We frequent Southern California quite often to visit family, attend events, business, etc. We are there roughly every other month, and it was always so difficult to find a place we can consider our home away from home. Anaheim is a special place in which hotel prices are so sky rocket high with Disneyland to thank. And some of these hotels come with rather dingy accommodations at a premium rate of $200+ per night. We tried to stay away from Anaheim as much as possible as it was difficult to find decent accommodations.

Then here comes the new Hotel Indigo. With their sleek decor, their STELLAR guest service and competitive pricing. What more can one want?!

Here's a few notes:

- Rooms: spacious, modern and comfortable. Not at all dirty, dingy, cramped or "regular"

- On-site restaurant: limited menu, but it'll do. If you're in a rush, go some place else. The hotel is in a fantastic location, so you have options. If not, sit down, grab a coffee and their breakfast burrito. Delicious.

- Location: couldn't get any better. A few blocks from Disney, walking distance to superb restaurants and close enough to freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in Socal.

- Parking: super convenient. You have outdoor parking right outside or underground parking. The underground parking elevator is the same elevator that will take you to your room floor. No having to exit at the lobby, walk to another bank of elevators, etc. Exit car, go to elevator, press floor, boom - floor to your room. Easy peasy.

- the best part of this hotel... GUEST SERVICE: No really. They have taken guest service and truly made it their own. They are friendly, non-obtrusive, accommodating, knowledgeable and intuitive to your needs. And best part- they remember us. Kudos to the team at Hotel Indigo.

We've been to Hotel Indigo twice, and the second time around was even better than the first. In fact, we'll be there again in July. Twice actually. And I'm sure we'll be back again and again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank enk_wanderlust
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had stayed at this hotel years ago when it was a Holiday Inn (I believe).
The renos they have done and the new management were great! Hardwood floors in the rooms, spacious shower, nice tiling, very modern and clean. It was a pleasure to stay here.
The beds were comfortable. Room had a nice big TV to watch. Had I known I would have brought a USB stick with some of my regular tv shows on it for the late mornings or in the evenings.
Close walking distance to a handful of restaurants. Not a far walk to Disneyland. Convenience stores are near as well. Free underground parking, free wifi. The only thing the hotel didn't have was free breakfast, but its easy enough to run to the grocery store for some pastries and fruits and keep them in the mini fridge.
Staff was VERY friendly. Wanted to make sure we had the best stay while there. We had requested a quiet room, and they had given us a room top floor (so we couldn't hear the people walking above us), and facing the Anaheim Gardenwalk (away from Disneyland).
Overall GREAT hotel. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The floors are hardwood in the rooms. I didn't notice it being loud when I walked around, but if you don't want to chance people with clicky shoes, request top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Emily M
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Met & exceeded all the details I look for in a hotel:
•Decor-perfectly executed, unique, fresh, inviting
•Well thought out space plan;
plenty of storage & seating
•Absolutely spotless from the lobby to the halls to the parking areas.
•In-house restaurant
•Friendliest, most helpful staff I have ever met anywhere. ALL of them. Just warm and friendly, not formal or pretentious. What a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Valerie C
Omar B, Front Office Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear Valerie C:

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We really enjoy your feedback. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Disneyland area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in June. The staff were really welcoming and helpful. The hotel was very clean and fresh. It is located really close the Disneyland parks and restaurants are close by. I would definitely stop here again if I came back to Anaheim!

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Dan3801
Management1Team, Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of Hotel Indigo Anaheim. We are most grateful about your appreciation of our staff service and our location. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property again soon!