Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County
$129
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
$139
$135
$124
$99
$114
$127
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$119
$424
$402
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsla fitnesscorner bakeryrooms facing the freewayfront deskexterior corridorsbagelswatching tvexercise roomstrip mallfree breakfastorange countysausage pattiesgreat propertyan older propertylight sleepercomfortable roomnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2007

I stayed at this hotel this summer and it was wonderful. The staff was extremely friendly. They recently completed a renovation and the rooms look wonderful. This is not your usual Fairfield Inn, they had microwaves and refrigerators in every room and use of the fitness club next door was also a nice touch. I recommend this hotel to anyoine staying in the anaheim area.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank nnocent1
Reviewed November 12, 2006

If you are familiar with freeways or how L.A. was designed, you can get to this hotel. Even though it is in Anaheim, if you are going to Disneyland (as I did), you should stay at a closer hotel. Location not withstanding, this was a cute hotel.

I needed an early check-in (as I have before- if you have read some of my other reviews) as was very well accomodated. Lucky for me, Diane, the General Manager was assisting at the front desk. Evelyn, the front desk agent, originally told me there were no rooms with king beds available. Diane stepped in and found three rooms that had them. Thanks, Diane! :) Evelyn showed me a map and asked if my room would be ok. Not knowing any better (and happy they let me check in early) I said ok. It wasn't until 4am when I found out why she asked if that room would be ok.

Trains--loud, noise creating, sleep disturbing trains trudge through this part of town. If you are a light sleeper, wait until rooms inside the courtyard (anything w/ a view of the pool) are available.

The batteries in my remote were dying so I walked over to the housekeeping staff to find some. They were all prepping for the day so there were about 6 of them. Only one of them understood me well enough to send me to the front desk to get my batteries. At the front desk, a male agent offered to have the remote delivered to my room once they found some batteries.

On line it states hot breakfast is served. Once you get there, it states continental. It is a mix of the two. They have refrigerated breakfast sandwiches that you can microwave, french toast that you can re-toast, hot oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins, cold cereal assortment, fresh whole fruit, hard boiled eggs, bread assortment including bagels and muffins, milk, juice, coffee and tea.

Hope this helps!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Kelli_Green
Reviewed August 16, 2006

We stayed 4 days at this misriablle hotel. I had no chance to cancel it after arrived because they didnt accept it. It was next to highway and its very noisy you cant sleep well till morning + everthing need to be renoved. I dont offer you to stay there..

• Stayed: July 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank coco3456
Reviewed May 6, 2006

We stayed here for three nights and the first morning we were woken up by workers pressure washing outside of our door and window before 8am. They put us on the bottom floor right where they were working when the hotel didnt seem to be very full at all. As we were leaving out room a maintenance man began pressure washing our door and mud sprayed through the cracks of the door and got us and our room all dirty. We complained to the front desk and to my surprise they comped our room for the night (which was one of the best things about staying in this hotel).

My other complaints about our room:
-the bathroom "door" was a sliding door which was heavy, noisy, and awkward to close
-lacked a lot of the television channels I watch regularily (eg, comedy central)
-"blackout" curtains only pulled shut halfway....our room was light by 6am

Pros:
-GREAT continental breakfast! Eggs, sausage, bagels, muffins, toast, pasteries french toast, yogurt, cereal, fruit, juices, tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Staff was constantly replenishing.
-Staff was friendly

Overall, I probably wouldnt stay here again (I could probably find something better for the money) but it worked out fine for the three nights we were here.

• Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank rkomenski
Reviewed May 3, 2006

This is my fifth stay at this property.

As of 5/3/3006, they are in the process of renovating this hotel with new bedding, furniture, paint, etc. The staff is well trained and extremely friendly. Warm cookies are available in the afternoon that are quite tasty!

A great value in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business