The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #55 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed June 23, 2009

We stayed here 5 nights while visiting Disneyland. This is a nice place. The hotel was great from the time we checked in until checkout. Desk staff is professional in appearance and demeanor. Housekeeping staff do a great job. Our room, on the 5th floor, with a great view of the surrounding area, was very clean and neat with all the amenities needed. The continental breakfast was plentiful. And lots of free parking. All this for about $71 per night. I couldn't believe it! This hotel is about a 1/2 mile from Disneyland. Great freeway access. The Anaheim Garden Walk is a block away. Traffic on Katella Ave. can be a little noisy, but so what...the whole area is a tourist attraction. That's why your there! Book this hotel. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed April 16, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at this Comfort Inn. The rooms are like brand new since being remodeled, the bed was comfortable, the wireless internet actually worked (I have an *old* laptop, with an *old* wireless card), and everything about the hotel was wonderfully clean.

Access to the hotel needs a room key. The microwave and refrigerator were clean and worked well.

Access to freeways is easy and close, which is a good thing, but if you are on the freeway side of the hotel, the freeway noise is somewhat loud. We had full days, and at the end of those days we were quite tired, so we slept well, but we did have to use the "fan only" part of the air conditioning/heating system to make some noise that drowned out the freeway noise.

The breakfast area was clean, and the food was well stocked. They serve the free breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. It's a continental breakfast, with a waffle iron, and if you want some protein, there are hard-boiled eggs.

All in all, for around $74 a night, in the Disneyland Resort Area, this hotel was a truly excellent value. We will stay there again when we visit Disney or go see our beloved Boston Red Sox play the Angels.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
GMAnaheim, General Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2010

Valued guest, we appreciate your positive review about our hotel. It is always a pleasure hearing about how much you enjoy this property.

in regards to the noise coming from the freeway; I thank you for understanding. We are close to the I-5, and because of that we have installed double paned windows in all of our rooms.

Once again I thank you for the review.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

GM Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 16, 2009

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for 5 nights and had a very pleasant stay. The front desk staff is very couteous and ready to help. The rooms were very clean. (Take it from me, we run a janitorial service, these rooms were definitely clean). The sheets were changed daily, towels replaced, no souvineers or personal items missing or even touched (again, tested them on that one based on previous reviews). The carpets were clean and did not turn our feet any undesirable colors. The rooms are so quiet, it was great, and the beds.............oh the beds are so comfortable. Also, there was plenty of parking. I loved that we had a view of the Disneyland fireworks! The part my daughter loved the most were the waffles every morning downstairs, along with the cereal, hard boiled eggs, danish, and toast. It was a great vacation and we will definitely stay again! Trust me, you will not be dissappointed if you book here.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank happydisneyfamily
GMAnaheim, GENERAL MANAGER at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2010

Valued Guest, we would like to thank you for such favorable review. We are glad that someone in the janitorial service industry has taken time off their busy schedule to post their review of our hotel's cleanliness and comforts.

We take great pride in maintaining our property in the best shape possible.

Again, thank you for your insight.

GM Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 28, 2008

Our hotel stay was excellent, clean rooms, nice breakfast, kids enjoyed the pool and staff was helpful...will come back again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
GMAnaheim, General Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2010

Valued Guest, it is wonderful to hear about your great time with us. We are very happy about having you back soon.

Thank you!

GM Comfort inn& Suites

Reviewed June 21, 2008

I'd bought souvenirs for my grandchildren while visiting Disneyland and felt that they'd be safe in our room while we were away. When we got back from our last visit, one of them was gone! We tore the room apart, although we definitely remembered that we'd left one of them on the desk. The next morning, our day of departure, we decided to look again, "just in case." My 7 year old granddaughter was crushed !!! We'd gotten a 3-day Ticket and had gone all 3 days, so we couldn't go back to replace her "treasure." Upon checking out, I spoke to the manager who assured me that she knew her workers, and that they wouldn't have taken it. No apology of any kind! When we got home, I found that another souvenir, a little stuffed Minney Mouse key chain was missing. I didn't know it was missing until I unpacked and looked in the bag where I'd put it with other items. I didn't bother to call about it. I will not stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank LuvToLearn
Reviewed May 7, 2008

We stayed at the comfort inn and suites in Anaheim from April 21-24 and had a very enjoyable stay. We were in town to go to Disneyland. We had booked two rooms both with king beds. Both rooms were very clean and spacious. They both had a microwave and small refrigerators. Check in was smooth and we were actually able to check in about an hour early which was very convenient. When we made the reservation we had only made it for 2 nights. Then we all decided to extend our stay by an extra night so we could also visit Universal Studios and Comfort Inn was very accommodating and was able to get us another room for the last night. The hotel is very close to the Disney Parks yet far enough away not to be in the hustle and bustle of everything. We all enjoyed the free breakfast each morning. The breakfast included waffles (which were a real hit with the men in our group!) fresh fruit, cereal, Danishes, coffee, juice ect. This hotel is also very convenient to go visit Hollywood which we did our first day there. It was only about a 45 min drive and that was with traffic. The hotel also has a gym and a room with 2 computers in it that you can use free of charge. This came in very handy to research part of our trip to Universal Studios. Overall I would definitely stay at this Comfort Inn again if I am ever in Anaheim.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank iluvdisney
Reviewed April 9, 2008

We have just spent 3 nights at the hotel and found it good value for money - there were just two problems.

The first is that they forgot to clean our room one day but one we contacted the front desk they sent the maid around about half hour later

The second was more serious - We booked the hotel because the web site said it was half a mile from the Honda Center. My wife is in a wheel chair so we were intending to go by foot to avoid trying to get in and out of cabs. However once we got to the hotel we asked them the way to walk and they then told us it was a mile and a half! not exactly walking distance with a wheel chair. When we mentioned this to the front desk they said this was one of a number of error on their web site, but as it was controlled by the corporate people there was nothing they could do.

So I should have double checked with google maps but then I should have been able to rely on a web site from a big hotel group - I hope you learn from my mistake.

In addition the breakfast was well stocked with the usual bagels, donuts & Danish pastries, the staff kept it well cleaned and well stocked right to the end.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple