“Great price, easy walk to Disneyland”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #48 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Gresham, Oregon
“Great price, easy walk to Disneyland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim for three nights. For the two of us, it was an easy walk to Disneyland in about 15 minutes, and is nicely lit along the way. There is also a shuttle right behind the hotel. We only used the shuttle a few times, once in the evening back to the hotel and once to the park. A good piece of information that we didn't know, was that when we got on the bus in the morning the driver said he only took payment for round trips. We didn't know this and didn't have enough money. I don't know if this is only for pick-ups, or certain buses, but I was surprised to hear this. (Between waiting time and the large pick up on the way, I would have rather walked, and gotten there a few minutes earlier.)
The breakfast offered was decent, with several options. Like someone mentioned before, yogurt would have been a nice option, but that's a personal opinion.
Everything was clean and well maintained. The fridge has to be turned on when you get there, which didn't end up being a problem - except for the fact that we didn't know it was turned up so high, and it ended up freezing our food and water, ruining some of our veggies.
Overall, I thought it was a great price for the the amenities and location, I would return again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Samantha W
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you had a pleasent stay and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
tacoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our stay was cut short. We arrived at our motel on Thursday afternoon. We noticed that construction was being performed. The next morning at 8AM we were awoken to loud construction going on. I had called the front desk to see about a refund "IF" we were to leave. I was told yes, the remaining would be deposited back to our account. I called around to a few place and we figured we would just stay as most of the time would not be spent in the room, but at Disneyland. I had called the front desk and advised that we were going to stay and that's when I was connected to the manger/ owner that stated" Will you make up your mind? I have already refunded the money to your account." I had then told her that we never stated we were leaving for sure and it was an "IF" we were leaving question. She was very rude cut me off through the whole conversation. We packed up an immediately left. I have spoken with her once since then and she still continued to be rude and did nothing to try to make it right. I would not recommenced a stay here just because of the management! Also if you do stay, stay on the other side of the building...not the freeway side,which is quite loud!

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the freeway on ramp are quieter!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jaalonzo
Dear Guest,

I am sorry that you misunderstood the manager. She was trying to help you and trying to make your vacation enjoyable either with or with out us. She did try her best. I am sorry you felt it was not enough. I hope that you did have a good vacation and would reconsider.
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Front staff- Farzana & Nosheen made us feel like a family and Etizabeth and Dana were very helpful with a smile all the time.
Even breakfast time, ladies in th e kitchen very helpful and gentle.

HIghly Recommended- will stay there again- Taxi to Disneyland only $8 ---
Stayed at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim for 8 Days in March-2014 , Disneyland Trip with Kids/ Family.
Made the right Choice- Very friendly front staff, very clean rooms, best prices and Best Staff

Very quick to answer all your questios & inquiries and very pleasent to deal with

Room Tip: Book your room in Advance for best possible rates----
3 Thank raj b
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much and I happy thrilled the front desk staff was helpful and made you feel like family. That means we did our job. We hope to see you soon during your next trip.
Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

If you are visiting Disney or another attraction this is a good place to stay the night. It was clean and we'll maintained. Free breakfast was decent. Parking lot was well lite. Don't hesitate to stay here.

1 Thank elconquistador765
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Paris, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

My company booked this hotel for a professional trip for one week. I was commuting every day to the Convention Center of Annaheim. Globally the hotel was fine (correct value for money), with a plus for a very nice staff. Location is not great, 25 minutes’ walk to the Convention Center in an unfriendly area. There is a bus coming back and forth but the timetable is not as convenient as you would think.

There is one major issue though: there are communicating doors between the rooms (at least mine had one), which are locked but which kills any kind of sound (or smell) isolation between rooms. My room neighbors were loud every night (TV, loud laughers, even the smell of beer came through the door). Every night, I knocked at their door, and as they did not shut up, called the staff around 1 or 2am in the morning, when I could not stand it anymore. Every night, the staff gave them a phone call, threatened them to call the police if they would not shut up. Then silence. Every night. That pattern could almost have been funny – except that I was in a business trip and needed some sleep to recover and be operational for the next day… The staff was helpful and efficient, but they could not structurally fix the issue. So I would recommend it if it matches your budget, but only if they fix these communicating doors!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Souff
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and I am sorry about the issue you had. We do our best to make sure each and every guest is comfortable and happy during their stay with us. I do hope that you will stay with us again and we will make sure that the location your in is much quieter and peaceful.
Lancaster, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

The hotel was clean and walking distance to Disneyland and all the other places around there.
The only problem we encountered are that the elevators are close to the side doors and the people that smoke tend to stand right outside the doors, so the entry way and the elevators smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. The rest of the hotel was clean, our room had a leaky shower handle but it was okay to deal with. We would recommend the location and price being that its close to everything you need.

4 Thank 54-Mimi
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and I am glad to see you had a nice time. Thank you for the notice about the people we will address that. We look forward to seeing you during your next vacation.
Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

recently stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting Disneyland Feb 25 & 26,2014. I was very pleased with the cleanliness fo this property! Very helpful staff and did i mention how clean the room was??! We were on the top floor on the Manchester Ave side and heard no traffic noise. This is also a great location to use the ART for Disneyland-the stop for route 12 is right outside the hotel on Manchester-literally only 150 yards or less from the entrance and it is the first pickup stop so you can always find a seat-also the first drop off stop from Disneyland so quick ride! I also ordered the ART passes online prior to our arrival and had them sent to the hotel and they were waiting there for us when we arrived! Breakfast was good-only thng i missed having was yogurt-that would be a nice additon especially for the kids staying there. I would stay here again and recommend to friends and family-we didn't use the pool but it looked clean and large enough for several folks to enjoy at once!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank wendy s
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you found the property to be a wonderful place to come and stay. We look forward to you and your family coming back again soon.