The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #55 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We loved our stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the maids did a great job each day serving our room. Breakfast was good, although a better selection of pastries would have been nice, but apart from that everything else was great. A must stay if you are visiting Disneyland.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Vikp99
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about your stay with us. I am glad that the staff and housekeeping did a great job. We hope to see you next year.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My son and I stayed at the The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort for 1 night before We flew from the John Wayne Orange County airport. I found the hotel to Be excellent. Nice, clean and comfortable. The building looks a bit older but I believe the Hotel must have been renovated because the rooms aren't dated at all. The breakfast was very good. The location is excellent right beside the 5 freeway. I stay at a lot of Marriott properties. I am usually skeptical of Choice hotel properties but this hotel compares very favorable with most Courtyard by Marriott's, is better than some and is much cheaper than Courtyards. If It has a negative it's not the hotels fault but if Your traveling West on Katella Ave. You can't turn into the Hotel because the road has a barrier in the middle. You have to go past the hotel and a make a U turn. Not bad but a bit aggravating. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank bowhunterups

Dear Guest,

Sorry about the entrance but once you figure it out then it's easy. Another then that I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable even better then the Marriott. That's great. I hope that next time your in town you come stay with us.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights (with wife and 4 years old daughter), we arrived on Nov 30th 2013, pretty amazed for the location and the surroundings, everything looks like it's Sunday night or some festive day, really quiet!, the parking lot it's ok and you got a privilege door that goes directly to it, and you just open it with your room key. (just as can be found on every comfort inn across country) Somehow we were really pleased with this one in particular and here is why:

- The front desk staff they were so friendly and the check in was made in just like 5 minutes or so.
- We got room number 310, by the window you can see the I-5 and that's it, we were a little concerned about the noise coming from the freeway because most of reviews said so, but let me tell you something, is you're from a quiet town in the middle of the states, ok, you'll probably find somehow annoying the whoosh sound coming from the cars and trucks, but if you people come from a crowded place like us, you just have to turn on the heater or air conditioning and voila!
- The accommodations at the room they were pretty neat and updated (microwave, fridge, iron, coffee maker), practically you just can't find any evident or hidden flaw all across the room or bathroom.
- Next day we took our breakfast, pretty decent as you would expect from a Comfort Inn and Suites, then we drive to the Disneyland parking lot (10 minutes) and had a wonderful day that my 4 years old daughter probably will never forget.
- The room service just take care of everything, without touching your personal stuff.
- The 2nd night, it really felted like you were in heaven when you could get to rest your tired and worn-out body after been walking all over Disneyland from 8am to 11 pm.

So if you want to expend a pleasant weekend with family in Anaheim, go to Disneyland, and have a really good rest, don't even hesitate before booking this great hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms at the opposite side of the I-5 (freeway) are just a little more quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rmorenof

Dear Guest,

I am glad that check in was smooth, you liked breakfast, the room and even after a long day at Disney you came back to a fresh clean room. Our staff over all works hard to make sure each guest has an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next year.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed there on 12-20-2013 for 3 nights, it was pretty good stay, for the price I pay, i think it is above average for 2 people stay @$75 (after tax). Location is just right NEXT to Hwy5 which can be good or bad, a bit noisy, we stayed in the 5th floor which is the highest for the hotel, i still can hear the car noise. I think this is very very spacious room, I would say the room I stayed (1 King size bed), can put another twin/queen bed there, it is quite big for 2 people room. I like it.

For the cleanliness, I think they are acceptable, the pillows are a bit too low for me. The only complain about the room is the sofa-chair, a bit torn out, I see holes and such, so kinda disgusting about that. Other than that, I think the stay was decent and comfortable.

Breakfast was excellent, many selection and even i went down like 850AM, they are still refilling many items for the guests which are really nice~~ And i read about the front desk service reviews from other travelers from this and yelp, i was quite worried, but then I was OK and greeted properly and they initially asked me if i was familiar with the area and provide maps and info to me. I guess they changed or I was lucky about that :)

Room Tip: Ask for the room not close to Hwy5
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mochichu08

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and commenting about your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the room to be spaious. We did take care of the chair. Once again thank you for staying with us and he hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Was very surprised by this hotel,we booked it for a two night stop over just to see Disney at Christmas,was doubtful of its location because It wasn't on the main road at Disney and having been to Anaheim before I knew that the area out with the main Disney area isn't for walking about but once we arrived at the hotel we found that the Disney bus route 12stopped right at the door and only served another hotel,this means that you are first on and first off and it isn't as busy as the other routes that serve 3or4 hotels.you can travel on the bus for 3dollars per person one way or purchase an all day pass for 5dollars per person although you can't buy the bus pass at the hotel,but you can walk to the other hotel(holiday inn)just around the corner and buy them from the machine were the Disney bus stops(you also can't buy them on the bus)or if you get a good bus driver who will let you board first then wait while you buy them when he stops at the holiday inn even better:) .not much to say about the hotel itself other then very tidy,very helpful staff,clean and quite modern the pool area was clean and very presentable as we had three kids 15,13,9 we try end out both the pool and the hot tub and both were good(hot tub was very hot). You can have a small limited breakfast in the morning which we found was the only downside as a full breakfast buffet would serve better if you are going to be in Disney all day,the food on offer is good,just limited but then again it was free, I think we were just being a tad fussy.there is a small supermarket next door but it doesn't open till about 10oclock so if you need water,crisps,snacks then you should try and buy as soon as you check in(3oclock)for the next day.i think that's all but to sum up I would have no problems returning to this hotel with the kids we felt safe,location was well served by Disney bus,and was very clean and tidy

Room Tip: The hotel sits right on a main road junction so as for a room facing the car park but we had 1facing...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Madison M
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Glad that we meant with your expectations and beyond. I hope that you will be back soon or at least on your next vacation.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

It's not the closest hotel to Disneyland, but this is a really great place to stay! The room was spotlessly clean, nicely carpeted, and nicely furnished; internet service was great, refrigerator in the room, and a nice hot breakfast in the morning. People at the front desk were friendly and helpful. There was ample free parking. If you don't mind doing some hiking, it is possible to walk to Disneyland in the morning (maybe about 25 minutes). The return is easier by taking the Disneyland shuttle to the Toy Story parking lot, then walking a much shorter distance back to the hotel.
Could not find any negatives at this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GroupLeaderSJHS

Dear Guest,

I am glad you liked it, the rooms, the breakfast and the staff. We love to hear that our guests had a great time and will be back. We hope that will be soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. We stayed in rooms away from highway, so it was. Not sure how noisy it would be if it is facing highway. Hotel is clean and neat and adequately equipped. Rooms are of decent size, bathrooms were clean. Front desk staff was very informative and helpful. Parking is free. Location is good. If you are going to Disney parks, do not drive, instead take local bus, it is cheaper and faster. Only room for improvement is with breakfast, it is very basic, no bagels :(.

Room Tip: Look for rooms away from road
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you for staying with us and I am glad if meant with all your needs. We hope to see you soon.