“Comfortable Stay”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #51 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband, 19 year old daughter and I recently spent 4 nights at the Comfort Inn and Suites.
We had 2 x queen beds in the one room and whilst small the room was spotlessly clean and the beds very comfortable. The only downside was the very noisy air conditioning unit - fortunately we were able to open a window at night so this was not a huge problem.The daily continental breakfast was basic but plentiful and provided a good start to the day. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Located a comfortable 15-20 minute walk to Disneyland we found this hotel more than satisfied our needs. An enjoyable stay and we would thoroughly recommend The Comfort Inn and Suites!

Room Tip: We had a city side room so there was no noise from the nearby freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about your recent stay. Your comments are helpful in letting us know how we are doing. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and from the moment I arrived until I left felt like the most important person in the room.
On arriving I was warmly welcomed, and they ensured I knew that if I had any problems at all, to let them know.
The location is not really next to anything, however, as someone who likes to walk, it was a perfect fit for me. However, there is a bus stop outside the hotel, and they also were more than happy to organise taxi's if needed, and provided a price guideline.
The room was a great size, and very clean. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in, amazingly so!
I was on the 2nd floor, on the freeway side, but it was not annoyingly loud, in fact I switched it off mostly.
They supplied free breakfast, and it had a great range of foods. It was busy, but you could take your food back to your room.
The staff were always pleasant, and helped me with how to find the Honda Centre, which is about a 30-40minute walk straight down Katella.
One night I flushed the toilet, and the flusher did not pop up, and the bathroom instantly flooded. They had someone at my door within 1 minute of me calling, and he cleaned it up fast for me, and also ensure that whatever jammed the toilet was not an ongoing issue.
I would highly recommend this hotel, and would not hesitate to choose to stay here again, as the staff are A+, as is the hotel! Loved every moment!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to comment about your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you loved it. The staff and the property were A class. Your feedback and information is very helpful in letting us know how we are doing. Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next vacation.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here for the 2nd time in the last two years and I'm just as impressed as I was the first time. I'm 7 months pregnant and this was our last trip to Disneyland before our little one is born. Comfort was extremely important to me. The beds are super comfy and they give you PLENTY of pillows. The rooms are always clean, the staff, very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is adequate, but if you really want a treat, try out the little family run donuts shop next door. It's very small and unassuming, but we ended up frequenting this place all week because I was HOOKED! By the end of the week the owner was giving me free donuts. Pregnant lady heaven! All in all, we really enjoy staying at the Comfort Inn and always recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank rhemagirl
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. Yes the donut shop next door has wonderful donuts. I am glad you liked the room and the staff was helpful. We look forward to seeing you on you next vacation.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This Comfort Inn is about a 2 mile walk from the main entrance to Disneyland. The room was somewhat small, but big enough for a couple. Comfortable bed, decent linens, clean room. The fact that the hotel is right next to a freeway makes it a bit noisy in rooms on the east side of the hotel.

The front desk staff was very helpful throughout our stay, and always cheerful.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the West side (away from the highway) for a quieter experience.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and writing about your experience at your property. Yes some people find the freeway noisy but we do offer the other side. We hope that you will be coming back.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Clean, Clean, Clean... Staff was very friendly, room was perfect, bathroom was big and super clean. Beds were comfy, TV was updated and worked perfectly. We stayed on the 5th floor so we couldn't hear anyone walking above us and we paid the extra $10.00 to not face the freeway, and on the weekends - you can see the fireworks from Disneyland. Breakfast was good was a good assortment of goodies. Cereal,coffee, tea, toast, muffins, donuts, fruit eggs, sausage, and two make your own waffle machines. It's super close to Disney - you can drive or take the bus for $3.00 that you can catch around the corner. You can walk - but it's a longish walk!! We ate at the Cheesecake Factory that was less than five minutes away. There is also a Roys Hawaiian Fusion, Bubba Gump, McCormick and Schmitts right by the Cheesecake Factory. There is a pool and Jacuzzi. You can't go wrong here - we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor to avoid hearing anyone walking above us, and we spent the $10.00 a night...

Dear Guest,
I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. You enjoyed the fireworks. The breakfast was good. Staff helpful. I thank you for taking time to write about your stay with us and we hope that you come back soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Staff was very friendly, everything super clean and the rooms are updated. Great location and super close to Disneyland! Has pool and jacuzzi. Seems to be very quiet. All rooms interior corridor. Updated TV and decorations. Updated bathroom with marble counter. Will definitely stay again! Thanks, Comfort Inn!

Room Tip: 3rd floor towards street entrance is perfect spot. (they call it "city view") You can see...
1  Thank Cdypop
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us. I am thrilled to hear that it was an excellant stay. You liked it very much. I am glad the staff was sweet and helpful. We hope to see you soon on your next vacation.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was a great find. Breakfast included and a laundromat in the shops next door. Great size rooms and very comfortable beds. Very clean and the staff were excellent. You can walk to Disneyland and California adventure park. Close to restaurants. Tony Roma ribs and the Cheesecake Factory a must for eating out..

Room Tip: King size beds fantastic
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear it was wonderful and you liked the location. We hope that you will come back soon.