“Fantastic deal and great hotel”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #55 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Finishing second night at Comfort Inn on Katella. Fantastic! Rooms are great, AC works fine, beds are very comfortable, and breakfast is out of this world (waffle maker and sausage/eggs to name a few). One hint: It is about 1.3 miles walking to Disney, so if you have little ones, suggest taxi, bus, or something else. Once you walk to the park, walk around ALL DAY, the walk can be a little long. Other than that, this is a great hotel in every respect. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tom G
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
I agree take the taxi or better yet the city offers a shuttle service to and from the park. I am glad to hear that you had a great time with us and enjoyed it and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This hotel is a great value, conveniently located near Disneyland and many good places to eat. Smoking free, clean rooms, good breakfast, and above all, a friendly staff. When I called to inquire about the charger for my ipad that I thought I left behind, I found out that I had not only left the charger, but some portable speakers along with a whole drawer full of clothes and whatnot. Jennifer arranged to have my effects delivered to my office here in Phoenix, which not only saved me the cost of replacing my equipment, but spared me a lot of embarassment (since I was the one charged to do the last pass to make sure nothing was left behind). Thank you Jennifer! This was our second year at the hotel and we will be back next year.

Room Tip: Our rooms faced the street, but the rooms were still quiet. I don't see how you could get a bad...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for responding about your recent stay with us. I am glad that were able to help and I hope everything reached your location. I hope that you make it back a 3rd time real soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Stayed only 2 nights at this off Disney property. First off, this hotel had large rooms, and a very comfy king sized bed. They have a great pool that we never had time for, but it looked really nice. They also have free parking, no rip off resort fees, and a free breakfast. The rate at this hotel was perfect as well. We had our own car and got to the parks within 15 minutes. There are plenty of offsite places to shop, and dine that were close to this hotel. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Our room had a little noisy but ice cold A/C which was nice to sleep. Check in/out was very easy. Beware there are no safes in the rooms. They do have a limited amount of safety deposit boxes at the front desk. Overall, our stay was perfect, even though we are huge Disney fans, you can't beat the value of this property. If you spend all your time in the parks like we do, you should stay here for just a great sleep and shower. It looks like a good property for families as well. I would stay here again when visiting Disneyland.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Asaptraveler
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about your stay. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us and you vacation was great. You found that staff to be friendly and helpful. We did better then you expected and thats great. We hope to see you soon and serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had some business to attend to at the Disneyland Hotel, and wanted to stay within a budget, so the Comfort Inn was the perfect solution. The check-in/check-out was smooth, quick and courteous, and the room was immaculate! I loved that there was a fridge and microwave in the room, as well as free internet, HBO and lots of electrical outlets. I was able to get some additional work done in the room with no problems! If I needed a printer, they have a small business center downstairs for our use, free of charge. The pool looked nice (even though I didn't have time to enjoy it!), and so did the fitness center. The breakfast they served in the morning was inviting and filling (eggs, sausage, waffles, etc.). I would definitely return to this hotel next time I have business in the area! Despite being in a busy location, it was amazingly quiet in the hotel, and I had a very comfortable sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Myrmyr971
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and commenting on line. I glad to hear that your stay with us was wonderful. We love it when guest have a good time and would like to stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

When we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by a lady called farzana ( lovely lady wi a lovely name), she made us feel welcomed.

PROS:
-the room is very very clean and spacious, we booked a room with double queen beds, the beds are so comfy to sleep on
-the bathroom is ultra clean with updated decor, loved the bathroom alot, and they put complimentary toiletteries every day ( shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion)
- the hotel is so quiet, since most of the guests, like us, are spending the whole day in disneyland and returning to the hotel exhausted and just want to have a good night sleep which we did in every night we spent at the hotel
-breakfast is served daily, a basic continental breakfast
-there is a shuttle service from the hotel to disneyland resort which runs every 30 minutes, but it is not free, toy have tobuy a ticket for your ride
-there is a coin-op laundry right next to the hotel, which we found very convenient to use
-there is a 7-eleven store that is 2 blocks away from the hotel, so if you feel the need to have a fresh coffee or domuts or a slurpee, it's a little walk, about 4 minutes
-the surrounding area is lovely and felt safe to walk, even at night
-friendly staff, all the staff are friendly, form the cleaning ladies to the front desk employees
-the hotel offers a basic fitness facility which we didn't use, because we were spending most of the time at disneyland resort

CONS:
Nothing unpleasant to say about the hotel, since it is a great basic hotel, considering its prices, but i wasn't fond about the fact they serve the breakfast in disposable tableware.
But overall, the hotel is great for staying at it when you plan a trip to disneyland

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HD76HD76

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for going on line and commenting about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience. I do hope that you will come back soon and we look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed from 05/07/2013 through 05/11/2013. The room was very clean. Beds very comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Very close to all the "fun" - but not right in the middle of it. Which is good for traffic reasons. I would recommend this hotel - and if we ever make it back to California - will for sure stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MRLewis1970
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for commenting on line and give us a great review. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful stay and would love to come back when you are in California again. We would love to see you again.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stood at this hotel May 5-9th, 2013. The room was average and the carpet in the room was worn and stained. This is a budget hotel so I was not expecting much. The breakfast was below average compared to other Choice Hotels I stood at, no yogurt, tasteless danishes, and old fruit. The pool on the website stated it was heated but it was not. The tv reception would cut in and out at times and one of the lights in the room would flicker on even when it was turned off. The shower faucet got stuck on three different times. There was a tear in one of the comforters. We were there for Disneyland and were barely in the room except to sleep and shower. I have stood at many Choice Hotels and never had any issues till this hotel. I returned home from my vacation to have a message on my phone that I was being charged for a tear in the comforter. I immediately called and the manager was not available. When I finally got ahold of a "Anna" aka Farzana Kakar she was very rude and stated she was charging me $100 for a tear in a comforter and hung up on me twice. She stated the comforter was "new" and we should of reported it. Once again this is a budget hotel and I was there for Disneyland not to spend my day at the front desk complaining. I have never wrote a review but being charged a $100 for damage that was not done by my guests is ridiculous. She should return it to the manufacture if there was a tear because it did not come from us. I put in a formal complaint with the corporate office and I have a dispute on my charge card. So if you want to be charged to replace Mrs. Kakar's bedding in her hotel go ahead and stay here. There is much better hotels to stay at that are cleaner and closer to Disneyland and don't do unauthorized charges!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Angela2003

Dear Guest,

We strive very hard to make sure each and every guest has a enjoyable stay with us. We order food 3 times a week to make sure it is as fresh as possible. If there is any issues with the rooms we tell guest to please call us so that we can take care of it right away. We want to make sure our guests enjoy their vacation. We put brand new bedding in that day for all the rooms. Our house keepers check each and every thing before it is put in the room. I understand you felt that you were charged unreasonably, however the reason you had been charged was because it was brand new and we have signs that say if it is ruined or taken we charge. We do our best to treat and take care of each and every guest with respect and fairness. We never charge unless it is needed and we always inform the guest.