We stayed here for 3 nights and like many people our view was of the freeway entrance. I didn't really hear the freeway because the A/C is super loud. Luckily I can sleep through that but I imagine it would bother people. The room was clean and for the price I cannot complain. There was a fridge and a microwave which would come in handy too.
The breakfast was actually quite terrible and I am not a picky eater. I guess it would be good if you just ate the cereal and donuts, but everything else was not that good. There was yogurt one day and that was the best thing I had.
The front desk staff was okay. Not entirely pleasant, but not entirely terrible. They did give me the wrong bill when I checked out which wasn't a big deal since they charged the correct amount. Also regarding check-out, we were in the room at 10:30 packing up and the housekeeper kept banging on the door even when we had the do not disturb sign up. So we open the door and she just keeps saying "check out?!" "check out?!." I am thinking why is this lady forcing us out when it's not even time to check out yet. So we try to explain and I don't think she understands completely so we shut the door and she leaves. When we were walking to the elevator at 11 I see her banging on some other door asking them to leave so she can clean the room. I don't think they were understanding each other either and they were not checking out that day. But I didn't stay long enough to hear that conversation. Were these the only two rooms in the hotel that needed cleaning that's why she was trying to kick everyone out early? I actually heard the other lady saying you can just give us towels, but she still stood there waiting for everyone to leave the room.
The pool is nice though a little small but it's nice. The location is further from Disneyland but it's a super short drive and you could probably walk to that Garden Grove Shopping center. It was okay, but unless I don't have any more options in this price range I probably wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Disneyland, Anaheim is a contemporary, five-story hotel with spacious rooms and suites, modern amenities, offering Disney tickets at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- The Comfort Inn And Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
- Comfort Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn