“Great Price for a Hotel Near Disney Land!”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #55 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We went as a family with 2 kids and the Hotel was nice a clean and was near Disneyland. Very nice staff and a pleasant and safe place for Families to stay! The Breakfast was amazing! We really had a blast eatting and filling up for the long day ahead! You get creal, milk, toast, eggs, hot waffle, fruit & Yogurt. You will for sure like it at the hotel! Enjoy!

Room Tip: Stay away from the Highway if possible! Even though you donn't hear it!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ResumeWriter
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Dear Valued Guest’
Thank you so much for the comments and the time out of your busy schedule to tell us and others about your recent stay with us. People do love the fact that we are clean and also that our property is enclosed. Families love that and it makes them feel saver more at home. I think that the breakfast is amazing too. I love the make your own waffles. It is the perfect start to a long day at Disneyland. Once again we appreciate your comments and we look forward to seeing you soon.

There are newer reviews for The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I found this property one of the BEST hotels we have stayed in while traveling. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They put us in connecting rooms with our daughter and her family, which added to the fun in our trip. The breakfast was well maintained and provided a good breakfast to start the day. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and well maintained. The hotel's general appearance was great.

We highly recommend this property for anyone visiting the Disneyland Resort. There is affordable shuttle service to the resort if there is no rental car.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bosleys

Dear valued Guest;
Our connecting rooms make for a more enjoyable trip for those with bigger families. It does make a difference. I must say that our breakfast is wonderful and it does help when there is a bigger group traveling together. It does its job and really does fill one up before they make their way to Disneyland. Our cleaning staff does a wonderful job at maintaining the property and keeping the rooms spotless. The shuttle run by the city is very helpful and convenient, not to mention the price is reasonable. I thank you for commenting about our property and your stay with us. We look forward to serving yours and your familie's future lodging needs.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I chose this hotel due to all the positive reviews. We had a room on the fifth floor (freeway side) in the rear of the property. Yes you can hear traffic but we needed the fan on at night to keep the air circulating. After spending a long day in the park we all slept like logs. The room had two queen beds and was clean and served our needs. In our room the microwave and refrigerator had to be turned on by outlet switch under the desk. I found this somewhat awkard getting on my knees to reach under the desk. The breakfast was as advertised and our kids filled up on ceral, danish and fruit. We only had to buy lunch once on our two day visit. The hotel in my opinion is out of walking range if you have small kids. The staff says 20 mins to the front gate. We drove our car over to the the Punba lot off of Disney Way and took the bus to the gate. To me paying $15.00 to park your car within 2 blocks of the hotel is silly but unavoidable. On our second day we returned to our room at 5:00 pm and was surprised to see that the room was not cleaned yet. We where only making a pitstop before heading out to dinner. The front desk called and said that the housekeeping wanted to come in and clean the room. We left and returned after 8:00 pm and the room was finished. The staff is very friendly and there is no hotel parking fees. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank macgolfer

Dear Valued Guest,
I am glad to hear that your stay was a good one. The breakfast is one of the best and I also enjoy the morning coffee and occasional waffle. Walking with kids to the park can seem far especially if you think about the fact that you will be walking all day at Disneyland anyways. We offer a shuttle service that is run by the city and the fee is very reasonable especially if you want to come back and take a rest. I also read that you did have one issue with the room not being cleaned on time. I am glad to hear that when you brought the issue to the staff’s attention they were able to resolve it right away and by the time you returned the room it had been cleaned. The staff will be glad to know that they are doing their job well and are being noticed for it. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I travel for business, but I see many families at this hotel. Many hotels near the park charge a resort fee, which in my opinion is a bogus way to jack up the cost of the room, without disclosing it in the room rate. This property does not. It is by the interstate, so if the noise bothers you, ask for a room on the west side. I have stayed on both sides and I can sleep with the traffic sounds. This hotel was built as a Hampton Inn, so the furnishings and layout of the room are Hampton. I like the upgrade. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds are not new, but still comfortable. Watch other properties in this price range. Most are crappy and charge a resort fee.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Jeff H

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out and commenting on our property. We are one of the properties in the area that doesn’t charge extra for what really should be included. We want to make sure the guest to feel as if they are getting their money's worth. We are located near the interstate however as you have stated we have renovated the hotel recently and our windows on that side are double paned. Still if you’re from a very quiet area then I recommend the other side and the perk to that is that you can see the fireworks. Because it was a Hampton you’ll find our rooms and bathrooms to be very spacious. Don’t forget that we include free breakfast and wi-fi for all our guests. The cleaning staff works really hard to insure that each and every part of the hotel is kept clean and they appreciate you noticing and pointing that out. The front desk thanks you for noticing them too. Once again thank you for commenting and thank you for staying with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

This would be any of the guest rooms ending in an even number. Not only do they immediately overlook Interstate 5, but also the corner of an extremely busy city intersection. For this reason alone, I would never stay here again, if I could not get a room on the west side of the building. That aside, the rooms were very clean, staff were friendly, and the morning breakfast was decent. Was disappointed to discover there are no in-room movies. The trade off to the property being SO CLOSE to the 5 is that on/off freeway access is very easy.

Room Tip: DO NOT accept a room that ends in an even number!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer K

Dear Valued Guest;
Thank you for commenting on our property. If you are sensitive to noise and need it to be quiet then I agree with sleeping on the other side. However, our property was remodeled recently and the windows on that side are double- paned. Besides that your experience at our property turned out to be a pleasant one. I recommend that when you make a reservation either with us or online make sure that you reserve the room type that is $10 more and that will ensure that you are on the side that you want. Our staff thanks you for noticing their bright smiles and the breakfast it pretty good. Sorry about the no in room movies but we have cable. Once again thank you for the comments and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Although you have to pay for the shuttle to Disneyland, it ran every 20 minutes and was cheaper than parking at the Disney gigantic parking deck and walking to the gate. We had two rooms, both with queen beds. The bathroom had granite countertops and the crescent shaped shower rod was a pleasant surprise for better access into the tub.The breakfast was as advertised and I was completely satisfied with all aspects of my stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank XCaliforniaGirl
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I was very happy with the room. The room was completely dust free, the floors looked clean, and the restroom was very clean. The chair in the room looked like it had seen better days but it was clean. The tv was a newer flat screen. Our room was backed up to the elevators and we never heard any noise. The bed was very comfy, I would describe it as a "medium" firmness. In the morning they offer a breakfast of pastries, toast, donuts, cereal, waffles, egg and sausage sandwiches, yogurt, fresh fruit, and juice. I would definately stay here again! If you are in this area to visit Disneyland this is very close, but I would plan on driving there because it is too far to walk.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for commenting on our property. I am happy to hear that you found it to your liking. Our house keeping staff will be trilled to know that all their hard work is paying off and that the guests are happy and comfortable. The beds were changed recently and the rooms were renovated recently as well. I am glad it was to your liking. I hope you were able to taste all the things you listed for breakfast and liked them all. I like the breakfast and find that it does its job. We can’t wait to see you in the near future.