We stayed 6 nights at this Comfort Inn and had a fairly good experience. The staff was friendly & courteous and the room was clean & well equipped. The only downside was that it's not very sound proof particularly at night. We could hear traffic noise on one side & guests going down the hall on the other side, (if you are a light sleeper, I recommend ear plugs). We initially had a problem with a lock not working to the adjoining room, we let the staff know on our way out to dinner & they said they would get it taken care of & would not place anyone in the adjoining room until it was fixed (it was vacant at the time -- impressive they would go that extra step). The lock was repaired by the time we returned.
The only other small problem we had is the fridge issue as mentioned by previous reviewers. The freezer does not have a door to close it off so we also did have problems with items freezing. The fridge/microwave is left off until you turn it on by a switch upon arrival. I thought I had it turned down low enough & kept items toward the bottom but still had some items frozen the next day - need to keep it turned down very low.
Breakfast is pretty good, better than the average continental breakfast. Included boiled & cooked eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt (except they were out a few days), cereals, pastries/toast/English muffins, juice & coffee/tea (although if you are picky about coffee, the coffee was not the greatest, we still had to go hit Starbucks, or I brought my own cappuccino mix for the mornings, but that's us). Weekends does get quite busy & the lines can be quite long during those times (along with accompanying rude guests) & they only serve until 9:30am, weekdays were not nearly as bad.
It is a bit too far to walk to Disneyland but they have the "ART" shuttle bus that stops right on the side of the hotel & runs every 20 min. We ended up using the shuttle each day instead of paying the $15 day to park at Disneyland (3 day shuttle passes are $10 per person - 1 day = $4 per person, be aware of expiration dates on 3 day passes, they are for consecutive days). Depending on how many people are in your party, shuttle may be more cost effective.
Note for disabled guests: We stayed in a handicapped accessible room, the room is a bit narrow in some areas but reasonably easy enough to maneuver a wheelchair around in, however there is a regular sized tub in the bathroom & not a walk in shower which could be an issue for some. Removable bath seat provided. There is 1 dining table provided for disabled guests that does not require going down 3 steps to the regular dining area for breakfast but can often be occupied by another guest. Shuttle buses are fully wheelchair accessible.
Overall we had a pretty good experience, our stay was pleasant and we would return again & recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Disneyland, Anaheim is a contemporary, five-story hotel with spacious rooms and suites, modern amenities, offering Disney tickets at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Comfort Inn And Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Comfort Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Comfort Inn