“Reliably clean and comfortable”

The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort
Ranked #55 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Stayed one night. Trip was to visit family and not Disney-related. Room was clean and quiet, bed was very comfortable, bathroom was large. We did not use the in-room fridge and microwave, but very nice to have. Free parking and location very convenient. Lots of choices for the free breakfast including make-your-own waffles.

On the minus side, the towels were thin and frayed, there were signs for vending on our floor, but only vending machine was on 1st floor and it was not fully stocked. Staff was available but not very friendly.

Will I stay again? At the price I got, maybe. Otherwise, I'm sure I can get better.

Room Tip: Stayed at the 5h floor, which was quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lab51
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking time out to comment about our hotel and you recent stay. I am glad to here that you liked the hotel over all. You did seem to enjoy your stay. I am sorry to hear that you found some things to be an issue. I will make sure that house keeping knows about the towels and to make sure we discard the old ones. I am sorry for the inconvenience but yes we only have the vending machines on the first floor and ice makers on the other floors. I also see you found the staff to be unpleasant. I want to say that we have spoken to them and I thank you for bring that to our attention. We want all our guests to feel comfortable, liked and happy while they stay with us. So please understand we value you comments and take them seriously and I hope that next time you plan a stay near Disneyland you do decide to choose us and we will make sure your stay is a happy one.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stay with Comfort Suites on my business travels so I figured it would be a great place to stay with the family on our Disney Trip. Great Choice! Room was clean roomy and the fridge/micro is great. Breakfast was busy but good. The staff at the front counter were great with all the questions I had. The hotel is next to a shuttle that takes you to Disney + you can get your tickets there.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Valued guest, I am so pleased to hear that you had a great time at our hotel. Our hotel was built to ensure that our guests feel as if they are at home. We want you to be comfortable and happy. Having a fridge and microwave in the room really helps when you want a cold drink or to heat up some food in a hurry. People love our breakfast; I find it to be the best in the area. I am so glad to hear that the staff was able to help. Not only do we offer the shuttle service for a small flat rate but you can also buy your Disneyland tickets’ too.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Our room was adjacent to the road alongside the hotel, it was SUPER noisy! Unless you're used to motorbikes and incredibly loud cars going past your window, you will not be able to cope with this.
Breakfast was really plain and simple but did the job. They have unhealthy and healthy options, which is nice.
There aren't really any places to eat close to this hotel, you would need to drive around or taxi if you dont have a car to get to anything nice. LA transport sucks, so unless you want to be waiting 30 minutes for a bus, it's best to taxi.
Front desk staff were only half interested in serving you, especially the women. They were rude and if you asked them to call you a cab, they would roll their eyes. There was one gentleman who worked a night shift when we were there who was awesome, he answered all our questions and was super polite!
Overall average to good stay.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, you will definitely need to sleep on the West side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Dear guest Our property was built in the late 80”s and was placed in a great location near Disneyland, the Convention center, The Honda center, the American Sports Arena and close to shopping as well as the freeway. We have had many guests stay at our establishment over the years and no one has told us that it was super loud. However if you find that to be the case then we do have the fireworks side for $10 more per night.
Our breakfast is one of the best in the area which offers as you said eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, wheat toast, yogurt, fruit and juices. We have the garden walk which is full of places to eat less than a mile from us and a 10 minute walk and there are places that also deliver.
Unfortunately we have no control over the transportation but there is a shuttle that can take you to the convention center or Disneyland as well as other places.
Our staff is trained to assist our guests as best as possible and I am glad to hear that you did get the help that you needed. I am also glad to hear that your stay was good in the end. I hope that the next time you are in town that you will stay with us again and I am sure that your stay will be much more enjoyable.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

An exellent hotel for the price. Close to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Angel Stadium, Honda Centre and many more attractions. Forty minute drive to Hollywood. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Farzana K, Public Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Dear Guest, thank you for commenting on our hotel and I am glad to hear that you found it to be a great value and a great place to stay. Our location is perfect in that it’s next to the freeway and time wise great if you want to go to the beach or LA.

Thank you for noticing that our staff does their best to make sure that each guest enjoys their stay with us and leaves with a smile.

We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

We just recently stayed here a few nights ago (October 21st-22nd 2011) for a Disneyland trip. Room was clean, Hotel was clean. Was somewhat iffy because I'm a HUGE review reader but this was a pleasant stay. Stayed on the 5th floor room 528. BY THE FREEWAY and unlike most reviews... found that it was rather quiet and peaceful to say the least. Breakfast was hot and did the job. Would definitely recommend to families looking for a more than decent place to lay your head down at night. We literally came in Friday night, found a lovely little convienent store about a quarter of a block from the hotel, Del Taco across the street, and shuttle to Disneyland... we didn't need anything more.

Room Tip: 5th Floor... I think this is the "families" floor, I noticed everyone on our floor had chi...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Melanie K
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

Thank you valued guest for writing a response about your stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay and further more would recommend your family and friends.
Our location is centered around many locations not only Disneyland but the Convention center, Honda Center, and the Angel Stadium as well. We are also close the The Garden Walk for those who want to shop and eat.
Yes I have heard that the upper floors are the best for a quiet stay but if you are use to city life then any floor works but if you like it quiet like the country then the view side is for you.
Once again thank you for taking time out to write a response about us and we really appreciate the feed back, we like to know what our guests think.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

It was a wonderful stay a the comfort. Wonderful ... It was excellent !!!! Great !! We thought we're going to stay just for 3 nights and at the end we stied all most a week!!! Helpful staff, great, comfort, big clean room!!! It was quit close to Disney and not so far from L. A. The breakfast was small but still a good start for the day. Over all together it's a big value for mony.

• Stayed: September 2011
Farzana K, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

I am glad to hear that you loved it here and ended up staying even longer. We do our best to make sure each guests' stay is enjoyable and memoriable. I hope that you took advantage of the shuttle that we offer. We have recently improved our breakfast so hopefully next time your in you get a chance to try it.
Once again thanks for taking the time to write a review about our property and we truly appreiate you taking the time out to do that.
We look forward to seeing you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

We totally enjoyed our two night stay here while visiting Disneyland. The Hotel is very well kept, clean rooms and very comfortable beds. The breakfast bar was wonderful, free internet, and clean pool and jacuzzi. All 8 of us had a very comfortable stay. We highly recommend this hotel! The "freeway noise" that others mentioned was very minimal, we slept soundly.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family