“very comfortable hotel”

Ranked #48 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Mexico City, Mexico
“very comfortable hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

this is a good hotel with very comfortable beds and clean rooms, the pool was clear and warm, a good options when you visit disneyland with the family.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank chilanga24
GMAnaheim, General Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Thank you very much for your response and we truely appreiate you taking the time out and commenting on us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

My family and I visited Disney and then headed back to the hotel. The sheets were stained and there were a couple of towels with faded brown stains on them. We needed clean sheets and bath towels so I called the front desk. The attendant was very nice but she was the only one there. I had to go down stairs for the items. It seemed that the whole second floor was not air-conditioned just the lobby. The next morning we got up for breakfast. The only good thing was the waffles. The sausages were swimming in a pool of grease and the eggs were rubbery.
The hotel sits right off a freeway off ramp. Any rooms facing the freeway are very noisy we asked to have a room on the opposite side of the hotel and they charged us an extra $10.00 because the quiet side of the hotel was not part of the special they had online.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Khamur
GMAnaheim, Guest Relations Manager at The Comfort Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disneyland Resort, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Thank you for bringing this to our attention we always do our best to make sure each and every guest is happy. I appreiate that you came and got the sheets and that the front desk was helpful. Each room has it's own a/c, I hope that you found it working fine.
The breakfast has a variety of things to choose from like toast, english muffins, chocolate chip muffins, cereals, donuts, and I am so glad you liked the waffles.
Our windows are double pained to keep out as much noise as possible and the reason that the other side is more is not because it is quietier but because you can see the fire works from Disneyland on that side.

thank you for your stay and we hope to serve you in the future.
san diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2011

We have stayed at a number of hotels around Disneyland - this is one of the nicest for the price. Very convenient to get to Disneyland and dining. The pool and spa were nice for the afternoon. Make sure you ask for a room away from the freeway - it is noisy. They charged $10 extra for changing but it was much quieter. The room was nicely decorated. A few minor issues - The sinks were a bit tall for my kids to reach. The air conditioner sounded like a jet taking off as it turned on during the night.
Breakfast was nice and staff was courteous. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feed back but I would like to mention that the only reason we charge more for the other side is because you are able to see the Disneyland fireworks from that side.
I hope that the front desk was able to help you with the a/c they are there to assit in any way that they can.
So glad to here that you liked the breakfast we just added the hot eggs and sauage as well as yogart.
Our staff thanks you for noticing how courteous they are they do their best.

thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Eugene, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2011

I placed a reservation for this hotel back in April. We were unable to stay there, so I called and canceled. I was not aware that I would be charged anyways for one night stay. It was very unfortunate that I was charged over 100 dollars for a room that was worth about 50 dollars. I called three times to speak to the general manager about my concerns, and no one returned my phone calls.
I understand that it was my responsibility for canceling, but a family member got sick the night before we were supposed to leave. I will never stay with Comfort Inn again, due to the fact I was not treated with respect. They got there money and now I do not even matter. My recommendation is to stay with the Red Lion Inn on Harbor Blvd. Amazing customer service, they even upgraded our room for free!

Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank dsc1983
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy that we let each and every guest know about when they make a reservation. I understand that you were unable to show up but however we were unaware of that.
I understand you may be upset but we do our best to treat each and every guest with care and respect.
Hopefully in the future we can show you that
thank you and hope serve you in the furture
Auckland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

CHECKIN – by a young lady who was being trained & was supported by a manager. Great service & recommendations.
ROOMS – one of the newest & nicest Comfort Inns we have stayed in on this trip. Rooms are spacious and the furnishings & bed are lovely. Huge spa.
EXTRAS - breakfast was nice, wifi connection good, able to print out travel details in business centre.
SHUTTLE - $4 all day shuttle to Disneyland runs every 20mins.
FOOD – 5min walk to "Garden" shopping centre - excellent selection of restaurants to suit all budgets.
LOCATION - handy to bus route that connects with Amtrak.

Room Tip: Request quieter carpark side
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
I am so pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay with us and used the services that we provide.
Yes many people find our location very convient for them , the fact that we are so close to Disneyland, and the convention center and even the Angel stadium.
as well as shopping and the freeway is very accessible.

thank you so much for you comments and time to write them and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights on the first leg of our 2 weeks in USA. Great base for visiting Disney and Anaheim. 15 minute walk to the Disney gates or catch the shuttle to and back for $4 per day each. (just remember the buy the ticket before you get on!).
Loved the complimentary breakfast every morning. Tea, coffee, toast, boiled eggs, cereal, danishes, fresh juice or make your own waffles!. Save you bucket loads if you brought the kids. Ours were at home in Melbourne :o.
Simple, clean and comfortable. Great value if your travelling - especially since you hardly spend any time in the room anyway.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank butlerdidit2
thank you so much for taking time out to let our future guests know about our hotel. we appreiate you taking time out to write this and I am so glad to here that you enjoyed it and I can't wait to meet you again.
We have recently redone our hotel and I am glad you liked it.
Yes the shuttle is a convience for anyone. it's reliable and offered at a great price.

thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Honolulu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2011

We have been to Disneyland four times prior to this trip. Our daughter has been there since she was six and is now 14. We've always thought it was easiest/most convenient to be right across the street from the resort. Prices for the "maingate" hotels we've previously stayed at were way too high for the quality of the hotels. (The hotels are getting runned down and the quality is going down.) Our park hoppers from AAA included free parking at the park. We decided, therefore, to look for hotels in the area, but no longer needed one in "walking distance." I found the price for this Comfort Inn to be way too good to pass up; and, the photos on the web looked great. WE LOVED IT!!!! The hotel was extremely clean; we felt so welcomed with the wonderful service from the front desk the moment we walked in (after 10 p.m.); and the convenience of the work out room was great, too! The breakfast in the morning was just great - everything was fresh, tasted great, and the woman handling the breakfast buffet was just AWESOME! No tip jar, but she definitely deserved one and I gave her a tip every morning she was wonderful! The drive to Disneyland (once we figured it out) was easy and it was a shorter walk from the parking lot to the shuttle (which dropped you off right at downtown Disney/close to the entrance) than the walk from the park to any hotel. One TINY down side is the lack of washers/dryers. We would never make it to the laundromat (even though it was right next door) when it was open; next time, I'll be sure to get up earlier to do the laundry before going to the park. Then again . . . I don't want to miss breakfast! :) The chocolate donuts are AMAZING!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank CHO1978
I am so glad to here that your stay was wonderful. Thank you so much for your comments and as many guest know we are very close to disneyland and the angle stadium, the honda center and the convention center.

we do our best to make each and every guest fill as close to being at home as possible.
the shuttle is very convenient for those who don't want to drive or walk. it picks you up behind us and drops you in front of Disneyland.

WE have a laundry service that any guest can use all you need to do is drop it off early morning and you have it back by 6 and the prices are reasonable.

thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.