Anaheim Express Inn
$118
$152
$106
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
$149
$508
$698
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanconvention centerrefrigerator and microwavetoy story parking lotplace to sleepstay there againsmall poolacross the streetboiled eggswithin walking distancefresh towelsfree parkingyogurtdoughnutswi firooms are large
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I would not recommend this hotel to my worse enemy!! That is how horrible my experience was!! First of all, the people at the front desk are very rude and unprofessional. They were always on their personal cellphones when I came up to the desk!! How unprofessional is that?! They had no customer service whatsoever. Everytime I asked them a question I always got a very rude answer!!

Second of all, we had to kill a huge roach in our room!! It was so disgusting and when we reported it to the front desk they acted like we were lying or making it up!!

Thirdly, we checked in on Friday and are room was not serviced until Sunday night (after letting the front desk know about ten times)!! We constantly had to ask for clean towels. I finally had to get very rude with the front desk to get our room serviced!! I should not have to ask the hotel at all to have our room serviced!!

Lastly, after finally checking out of the hotel we asked the front desk if we could leave our bags there while we went to Disneyland (our plane did not leave until 8pm that night) and we were told that we would have to walk (with our luggage) to the Hilton which was three blocks away to store our luggage!! That was the last straw...that fron desk person got a piece of my mind!!

This was the worse hotel experience I have ever had in my life!! DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!! THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ashley J
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I return to this place after 4 years having good experience back then. But this time I learned abt new management - and they are NOT good. I was checking in at 10PM and I saw two other parties has same bad experience that I'm gonna have soon at checking in. First, front desk staff was smoking-n-chillin outside. On checking-in for already reserved and paid room, they charged some non-sence extra charges. When I questioned the charges, thet said "You dont have any option".

That's rude and not acceptable. I wished I would have acted "my options", but I was too tired by day long disney experience...thank god, we had to stay only one night.

STAY AWAY....choose other place. Don't go there just b'coz its near to disney...they are RUDE and not customer-friendly at all.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rutansh
Reviewed May 31, 2012

i would never recomend this hotell to anyone !!! poor costomer service rooms were terrible
STAY AWAY !!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank d w
A TripAdvisor Member
Sacramento, California, USA
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Please read the reviews and believe them on this bad motel!! Our first room smelled of mildew. Very Old hard beds!! Second night we ran out of toilet paper and the very young man front desk boy could not find a single roll for an hour. The next night on my birthday none the less our toilet clogged and again no plunger could be found. We were moved to a new room after demanding it happen. The breakfast was stale bread and tiny muffins. Never enogh for all the rooms the booked. Then on top of that the pool was maintenanced in the afternoon at prime swimming time. I would recommend any other place then this one. Pay the extra $10 a night or bring your own sheets and toiletries

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 16, 2012

good size room, clean, plenty of parking. breakfast was bad! location not great for central LA attractions but we knew that when booking and had a car. Overall good value and clean,

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends