Just stayed in October, I've stayed here a couple of times now and each time has been a great experience! The staff are all very friendly and accommodating and really take care of the guests and their needs! The price is great for the location and the accommodations were perfect for our family!
- Rooms are very good sized and clean!
- Heater/AC fans work great and aren't very loud at all!
- Showers have great water pressure and you get hot water! Hooray!
- Beds are super firm and not the most comfortable.
- Walls are pretty thin, so if you're a light sleeper I would bring ear plugs!
- Location is super close to the Disneyland entrance!
Planning to stay again in January!More