Anaheim Del Sol Inn
$199
$182
$159
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$210
$158
$159
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$123
$102
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$708
$661
  • Restaurant
All reviewsacross the streetdonutstoaster wafflesbunk bedscontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsparking attendantparking lotbread for toastsmall hotelparking is tightdisneyland entrancelocation is greatcan't beat the locationpool and hot tubmain entrancewould stay here again
Reviewed October 15, 2013

So my fiance and I have stayed at a lot of hotels and motels around the Disneyland property, and this one is probably the one we will be staying at the next time we visit Disneyland. Here's some items to put into consideration.

1. Location. Del Sol Inn is located right off Harbor Dr, behind Denny's, and a very short walk to the park. We've stayed at other hotels where walking to the park and back is anywhere from 15-25 minutes, on top of being in the parks all day. This place has a great location!

2. Price. The closer you are located to the park, the more expensive it gets. I feel like the Del Sol Inn is the exception to this rule. They are very close to the park but very accommodating for the the price. If you are a AAA member, Active Military Member, or a Disneyland Passholder, they also offer discounts.

3. Parking/Valet. So what parking is small. There's a reason why valet is there. When I arrived there wasn't any parking spaces available but valet was able to accommodate and park my car while I enjoyed my vacation. We didn't use the car until the end of the vacation, but I didn't have to worry about it either. Additionally, my car wouldn't start when we were leaving, but valet was kind enough to take the time to jump-start my car. Very grateful and appreciative.

4. Rooms. Rooms were very clean and spacious. We stayed in the Deluxe King room and my fiance and I will probably request this room again. We do not have kids, so it was nice to stay in a spacious King room with a King bed. Bed was comfortable, I would suggest bringing your own pillows. Heater/AC/Fan worked great. Refrigerator worked great. A safe is available too.

5. Breakfast/Pool/Internet. We did not check out breakfast because there are other locations offered for eating breakfast. However if you are into it this location offers a free continental breakfast. Pool and hot tub were very nice and very inviting. I did not use the internet/wi-fi but it is available.

6. Staff. Once again valet was great, and the hotel staff were also awesome. They offered locations and places to check out and to eat (Including one Chinese Restaurant that was fantastic-Great China), as well as offering a location to service my car that needed a new battery. Staff were friendly and super nice.

7. Water pressure. Surprisingly the water pressure here was not too bad. I've had worse at other locations (Carousel Inn, Castle Inn/Suites, Holiday Inn, and even Disneyland Hotel). I would rate it medium.

8. Other things to consider: Yes this is not a super deluxe hotel. It is closer to a motel than anything. You will hear noises and people pass by your room in the morning. Most hotels in Anaheim are going to be like this (Including the luxurious Disneyland Hotel Resort). This is an older motel, but most hotels and motels are going to have the same features. If you are looking for something super nice and expensive, you may want check out the Disneyland Hotels or go down the road. This place is great for sleeping, showering, and relaxing. Want to have a reasonably-priced motel with a great location, this place is for you.

Room Tip: Room 202 is with the King Bed/Deluxe room. It is on the 2nd floor, right above the office and I would request to stay at the room again for future reference. Room would be ideal for a couple with no kids.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Pros: location,super friendly and helpful staff,well kept facility,room options

Cons: no elevator, beds are uncomfortable.

We stayed here because it has a great location and we only needed one room here. Our room had 2 full beds plus bunks.

We were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of all of the staff. They truly take care of their guests.

The property sits back off the street, has good signage and is just 2 businesses away from crosswalk to Disney.

One person in our party has a bad back and we were on the second floor with no elevator, but that's my fault as I forgot to mention when I made the reservation.

Full beds are spring mattresses and firm. Not comfortable. Was OK for our 2 nights, but could not have done much more.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights in October and we booked a double queen room for three of us all adults. The room was huge and clean. I had requested an upstairs room because of reading earlier comments about noise from above in the lower rooms and we were given an upstairs room at the back of the Hotel.
It was quiet and we had no issues with noise from the pool area which was just below us. There is no lift in the Hotel but I was prepared for this and knew I would need to carry may cases up the stairs.
The provided breakfast was basic but very adequate, waffles, cereal, toast, eggs, juices, tea and coffee.
The hotel is a little older than the ones around it and that is obvious when you arrive but we had no issues with cleanliness and I was not looking for 5 star just a good restful place to sleep.
The location for the price was perfect, I would stay here again, no questions asked just for the location and price. The office staff were helpful and friendly, the manager even gave me some milk for a cuppa one night.
We were here to see Disneyland not be in motel room so the only time we were were in our room was to sleep and this was a perfect place at a great price to do that.

Room Tip: No lift so be prepared to carry your bags up a flight of stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leanne B
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Arrived at hotel at 8am and luckily, room was available!! Room was roomy and clean. Requested 2nd floor above parking garage a few days prior and we got it!! Everyone was friendly and helpful. Easy 5 minute walk straight to park entrance. We will definitely stay here for all visits to Disneyland!!

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The hotel was adequate. it is right across the street from the park gates. Check in was a bit disappointing they led us to believe we could check in early but in the end we could not, the girl who checked us in did not give us any rules, check out times nothing. she was very unhelpful. The room was decent , microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was small but did the job. The hotel was a good price for right across the street from the parks and was a good deal. we will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family