$94
$303
$245
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$143
$95
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$159
$562
$405
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $521/night.

All reviewsacross the streetdonutstoaster wafflesbunk bedscontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsparking lotbread for toastsmall hotelparking is tightdisneyland entrancelocation is greatapples and orangescan't beat the locationfridge and microwavewould stay here againmain entrance
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We chose this hotel for the super short walk to Disneyland. Upon check in we were delighted to find out our room was ready hours before regular check in time and that they had given us an upgrade to a family suite. Over all we were very happy with all the staff we encountered and the services they provided. Like other's have mentioned, the breakfast was nothing to get excited about, but complimented nicely with the groceries we had delivered to the hotel from Von's. I decided the rooms are indeed clean, but dated and really need a fresh coat of paint. The walls look quite dirty, but I think that's because the beds are so close to the walls that your backside rubs against them when you walk along side them. The rooms were plenty big and well taken care of, just older. Oh, and yes, extremely noisy!! That only seemed to affect me, the light sleeper. But others are not joking about the sounds of rolling suitcases that are "planes taking off" or hearing the conversations in the room next door. If you are fine with all that, you will be delighted by the money you save and the short walk to Disneyland. Bottom line: Would stay here again, but probably not as first choice. :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank krustypup
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. I stood here 8 days 7 nights. I LOVED the location to the park, walking form hotel to Disneyland main gates in about 5-7minutes. I book this hotel because of the location. The price is just right! I had the room with 2 queens and bunk bed which my kids loved. The room was clean and the house keepers I was very impressed with, they really went the extra mile for you. The refrigerator in the room was a good size, not small like I am used to seeing at other hotels nearby. The pool was clean and the landscaping had a very nice topical feel. I could hear noise from upstairs but I think my kids were louder at times. The only two negatives would be; the beds are not that comfortable and the continental breakfast is very basic. We only ate there once. I would definitely stay here again when we go back in October. Can’t wait.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel is great for the money. The staff is very friendly there and helpful. You can't say enough about them but customer service is great.
The rooms are very spacious and linens are clean and changed everyday. The room was vacuumed but not looked to be done quickly like a once over. The shower is clean and not moldy. There is an attendant when you enter to park your car as the lot is small and so are the spaces on the hotel side, there is covered parking stalls that are a little bigger. The pool is average although your not there for the pool it is a nice break from the park when the kids are taking their nap. The laundry room is small for the size of the hotel. Breakfast at the hotel is edible and well its ceral, toast, muffins, and coffee enough to get you started in the morning. There is a micro and fridge in the room and that is good for leftovers and cold drinks. If you are hungry Denny's is just a 2 minute walk away and IHOP is another 3 minutes away. The only downside I would say is if you are on the bottom floor you will hear your neighbors running or stomping above you and there is a limited number of plug outlets. Would stay there again and recommend to friends.

Room Tip: If you need adjoining rooms ask.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank smvop8r
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We always stay here when we go to Disneyland! They are right across the street from Disneyland, they have a fridge, microwave, in the rooms. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly. We know what to expect. We did not go to the continental breakfast, but it is available. We also used the Wi-Fi. Other than the fact that the people above us walked back and forth frequently and like elephants. No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We generally stay at hotels or motels based on location vs. price. The Del Sol more than met our expectations. Our room was clean, the staff (everyone) was very courteous. We didn't do much there except sleep. After long days at DL it was great to walk out the gates and steps to our room. The breakfast wasn't the greatest but we weren't expecting it to be. Major carbs with apples and oranges. Was kinda fun to have toaster waffles for breaky....just like DL made me a kid again. The price was fine (we booked in January for May) and the location was ideal. The bed was firm but we like that. We heard people but what do you expect at a motel, nothing worse than the condo we live in.

We were two "older" adults and this was just fine for our liking.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple