$94
$113
$100
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$143
$134
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$286
$245
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
$120
$91
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$143
$119
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$185
$149
Priceline
$562
$405
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $528/night.

All reviewsacross the streetdonutstoaster wafflesbunk bedscontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsparking lotbread for toastsmall hotelparking is tightdisneyland entrancelocation is greatapples and orangescan't beat the locationfridge and microwavewould stay here againmain entrance
Reviewed April 1, 2013

As someone who travels to Disneyland approximately once a month, I have stayed at alot of hotels in the vicinity of the park. There are some that I will never go back to and while this hotel is not on that list, it is not one that I would jump to return to easily either.

We arrived at around 11am and were fully prepared to not have a room ready but to be able to check in but check in time is 3pm. The lady that "helped" me made me feel like I had totally disrupted her morning by asking to check in and when I was told that check in time was 3pm and I asked if we could at least park our car there it was another disruption because she had to call the guy to come and give me a sticker. I wanted to park because there were spots open and I had read that parking was an issue in the afternoons and evenings so that is why I asked about it. I could have easily driven to the park and parked for free there but since we were already at the hotel, why go thru the hassle of driving again.

My children and I went to the park and I will say that the location and walk to the park was a huge plus!! We stopped and ate at IHOP before crossing the street to the main gate.

At around 2:30, we were hot and looking from a break from the crowds so we headed back to the hotel hoping that maybe they would have our room done even though it was still before the check in time. The same lady "helped" me again and reminded me that check in is at 3pm and that our room would not be available before then. We walked to the mini mart just next door and got some cool drinks to wait. At 3:05, I returned and was told that our room still was not available so we sat outside on the steps to wait. At 3:45, a new girl who had started her shift came and got us and gave us our room keys.

The room was not anything special, it had 2 queen beds and 2 bunk beds that were nice. The room was dated and that was fine but my daughter went to plug in her cell phone and there were spider webs with a spider in it next to her bed. The walls had cracks and the bathroom had tiles that were cracked and broken. The light on the bunk bed did not work and neither did the TV. I called the front desk and asked them to fix the TV and clean the spider. We were in the room for about 2 hours and then left thinking that they would take care of it. When we returned at 11:30pm, nothing had been done.

It took 5 phone calls to get the repair to the TV and they did not ever clean the spider, I finally did that myself. WIFI was spotty at best as well as cell service. We had to lay in a spot on the bed closest to the door and not move to get either to work. Parking was a mess at night so I did not move my vehicle.

The maids arrived at 7:30am both days we were there to clean our rooms which I found amusing that my room was not available until 3:45pm. The walls are paper thin so we could hear the neighbors on both sides as well as above us.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Brenda098
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Fantastic location, clean rooms, clean pools, great service, continental breakfast. I've been staying here for years and they give me unbeatable deals because they value their customers and want us happy. Last time we checked in they gave us two chocolate chip cookies :)

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank mandyrosehanson
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed here for three nights recently. I will start with the good:

Amazing Disneyland location- it is literally right across the street.
Clean- the rooms and property were clean although dated looking
Service- The employees were all helpful and very friendly.
The Pool- we did not swim but the pool area looked nice and was very clean. We would have swam if the weather was right.

The not so good:
Parking- holy anxiety attack!! That parking lot is so tiny that I had anxiety just watching my husband try to park the car. They offer valet parking, but it is more like a valet guy who has to park the cars when the lot is too full.At one point cars were parked in front of other cars, blocking them in (that's the valet service). I feel like if your lot is like that then maybe don't charge for parking (just as a courtesy). I worried every day that some one would ding the car because its so tight.
The Building- I know this is a motel and you are staying here for location, not scenery, but the grounds are pretty blah. Not much plant life or decor. Didn't seem like there was any effort put into the property.
Noise- All motels are a little bit noisy but from a second floor room I could hear people talking in the parking lot (and they were not being loud). We were also near the breakfast room and trying to sleep after breakfast started was impossible. I could also hear the people in the next room. Not a place for light sleepers.
Breakfast- the selection was your basic carb filled continental breakfast- waffles (gross), cheap doughnuts, toast and mini muffins. They had a juice machine with oj and lemonade. Both were not good. Also tea and coffee. The biggest problem is that the breakfast room is more like a closet and had 4 tiny tables. After fighting my way though on the first morning we decided that we would pass on the breakfast. You can carry to your room but even waiting to get food in such a tiny place was not worth it!
Beds- I don't think they were old mattresses, so this is probably just my preference, but I though the beds were WAY to hard.
All in all this place was fine. The location makes it worth it. If you go in with low expectations for luxury then you will be happy. It's a place to sleep and that is about it. I wouldn't rush to return here but we are regular Disney visitors and I would consider this place again if the price was right.I don't think I would stay here for more than a quick trip though.

Room Tip: Stay away from the breakfast room area, near the lobby
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 5VegasDisneyFans
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Although I did not stay at this hotel, the hotel charged me for 2 nights on my credit card for 2 different reservations. If you reserve at this hotel, then cancel, make sure you get the person's name you cancelled with. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN CHARGED FOR A CANCELLED HOTEL! TWICE!!!That is AWFUL customer service, and I will NEVER stay or recommend this hotel to anyone. Again, reserve at your own risk.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank siczlo
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel is right across the street from Disneyland's main entrance, so during peak seasons, the price is pretty high. We went in September and were able to find a deal online, but the price still wasn't the best. There are some other hotels/motels nearby that I believe are a better value, but my wife wanted to stay closer to the park, so that's what we did.
The room was clean, the AC worked fine, the service was good. The continental breakfast was corn flakes and pastries--not super, but it was included in the price. There are quite a few restaurants within walking distance, including a Denny's right in front of the motel. The room had a mini-fridge and a flat screen TV. There is a daily fee for parking, which is common for hotels close to Disneyland. The only real downside was thin walls. We could hear the baby in the next room crying in the middle of the night--I turned the AC on low and the noise was enough to block out the crying.
There was nothing spectacular about Anaheim Del Sol Inn except the proximity to Disneyland, but there was nothing terrible about it either. You pay a bit more for the location, but overall the room met our needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family