“4 night stay”

Ranked #55 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
New Zealand
“4 night stay”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I booked this hotel via expedia for a 4 night stay to Disneyland.

I had firstly booked to stay the Park vue Inn but after reading about bed bugs changed to this hotel as just as close to Disney and price similiar.

We had two beds for the three of us and were up stairs. I had read the reviews so knew there was no elevator which is not a major as having travelled around Europe are used to lugging a suitcase up stairs when no elevators in building.

The room looked like the pictures so wasn't too surprised there. There was a lot of space to move around in for the three of us.

Likde the basin outside the bathroom as it freed up the bathroom for others to shower before setting out for the day.

Was rudely a woken at some un godly hour by some beeping which I thought may have been the fire alarm but then the crashing started it was the dump truck collecting the rubbish. Not the hotels fault but not a great way to wake up.

The rooms you could hear pipes from other rooms when they were having a shower but when that stopped was fine.

Very close to Disney which was a real bonus and an IHOP a couple of doors down which do great breakfasts.

I would stay here again as close to Disney and a no frills place with helpful staff who got us what we needed when asked. eg extra blanket as cold.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank kiwigal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Our second stay at this hotel. We had the room with bunk beds which was great for the kids. Pool was too cold for my liking, but we didnt come for the pool. Didn't try the breakfast at all, just ate our food in our room. Location is great, which is why we chose to stay there. Walls are a little thin and noises carry. Didnt like having to pay for parking, and didnt like that they wouldnt allow us to park after noon on our last day, even for an extra fee. Had to drive to disneyland lot and shuttle back. Room was a little pricey for what it was but would consider staying there again.

• Stayed December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 7 nights. Very disappointed with the cleaning service. I am not a" high end" traveler but I do expect my room to be cleaned more than twice for a seven night stay. When we enquired at the desk all we got was an apology. When I asked for more towels I was told the housecleaning staff was on break. When I asked for towels once they returned I was told, "we will see what we can do." After the second day of no housekeeping, I called the front desk to ask if our garbage could be changed as it was overflowing, they told me all housekeeping was gone for the day (this was at 4:30pm).
This hotel is also very noisy. We stayed on the second floor and could hear the kids in the pool like they were swimming in our bath tub. As others have stated, every suitcase and housekeeping cart that travels by your room sounds like a freight train.
The windows let in a lot of light. It was hard to get a good sleep in this hotel.
Breakfast was terrible. The room that they serve breakfast in is not much bigger than a closet. It was very hard to get a bowl of cereal without having others bump you. We only ate there the first morning and after that we decided it wasn't worth it.
I stayed at this hotel as the rate was a bit lower than others in the area. I have stayed in this area more than ten times and I next time I will pick other hotels in the area.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank angelaernie
Ramsey, Minnesota
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We got a good deal through a third party. Room rate was $109 for New Year's Day. Hotel was 2 minute walk from Disney Land and near many food establishments. Rooms were old and relatively clean. Lighting was a bit dim for my taste. Small bathroom, but sink right outside. Had refrigerator and old rusting microwave. Bad news? If you are on second floor, you are hauling your suitcases up the stairs. No elevator. Also the shades are plantation shutters that let the sun in at the "crack of dawn". Don't forget the occasional roll of a suitcase right by your room, or housekeeping loudly rolling their cart by your room early in the morning. Oh, and for some reason housekeeping knocked on our door at 930AM just to say "sorry"!!? All in all this is a convenience, inexpensive motel disguised as an "inn". Clever naming! For the money, the stay was OK but would not repeat.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Joe H
Big Bear City, California, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A very clean and comfortable room with every thing we needed to make our stay a great experience. Disneyland is a short walk across the street so the room was convenient for taking rest breaks and eating meals through out the day as needed. As always the staff was very accommodating and ready to help with any special needs. We recommend this hotel to all our friends & family.

Room Tip: When making your reservation make sure to let them know what your needs are.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2012

It is a place that besides an excellent location facing the Disney parks, is an excellent choice for clean, comfortable and a very nice staff. It does not take more than that to make this place a place to come back in my next vacation.

Room Tip: If you bring children with stroller requests a first floor room, because they have no elevator.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MikeKik
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The staff is rude! The beds are uncomfortable and the shower was dirty when we arrived. Parking is ridiculous and the breakfast is a joke. We paid over $140 a night for 4 nights. We will NEVER stay here again. Please consider another place before you book here!

• Stayed December 2012