“Location and Value”

Anaheim Del Sol Inn
Ranked #49 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Right across the street from the crosswalk to Disneyland behind Denny's on S Harbor Blvd. Fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, continental breakfast and a pool make it just right. I stayed in the kid's suite with 2 queens and a bunkbed. That was GREAT for getting a good, needed night's sleep. I took a shuttle from the airport and didn't have to deal with the limited parking. The staff was VERY nice and the rooms clean and comfy.

Room Tip: We liked the kid's suite by the pool.
2  Thank IdahoTravelinRose

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

The breakfast they offer is very basic and comes prepackaged from a club store. Very small variety and can become boring if you're depending on it.
Parking is tight, but if you come in late, they'll valet so they can move your car to get others in & out.
Great location across from Disney.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank mcf1999
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I normally stay at the Fairfield Inn on S. Harbor but decided to try something new. I was a little leary do to some of the reviews but figured all you do is sleep there so I gave it a shot. Glad I did. I booked through Get Away Today and received a great rate for the Del Sol. Loved the location. The staff was very nice, I also did not have a problem with the parking as many others have. My only complaint would be the bathroom size. I thought the shower head should be on the same side as the toilet, not opposite. So, you need to turn on the shower while you are in it. So, If that is all I can complain about than this is a great little motel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second level above parking. No room below us...
2  Thank kelly w
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Just finished our second stay at Del Sol Inn, and it was just as great as our first visit. The staff is wonderful and accommodating. The location is PERFECT for Disneyland. Never have to drive anywhere. We just brought all of our food and drinks; they have a fridge, microwave, decent room space, comfy beds, very clean. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: I would ask for a downstairs room, only because they don't have an elevator so we had to pack ou...
2  Thank Stefanie M
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The hotel is just right across the parks, perfect for people to spend more time in the park, the room is very clean & comfortable, the staffs are helpful. There is a 24-hour Denny's restaurant right beside the hotel, which can feed your hungry tummy anytime.

2  Thank Flora W
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have to say it was an excellent location, however the overall cleanliness was questionable. I would not walk on the carpets or the bathroom floor barefoot. The breakfast area was tiny and did not offer a lot of choices and the parking was horrible. If you don't plan on leaving until the end of your stay...you are fine. Other than that...the convenience of the location and the price was great.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Our family of 5 stayed very comfortably (3 adults and 2 children) in a double queen + bunk bed room. Since Disneyland was our main reason for staying @ Del Sol Inn, it was a block away from one of the Disneyland entrances. Room features mini-fridge which helped since we packed lunches for ourselves to Disneyland. Also plenty of restaurants within walking distance for other eating options. The parking lot couldn't accomodate all the vehicles, but the staff/valet made it work for us. We didn't have any issues with parking for our stay but saw some guests who needed help with parking in tight spaces. I would recommend Anaheim Del Sol Inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family