Days Inn & Suites Anaheim at Disneyland Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$167
$158
  • Restaurant
$109
$99
  • Pool
Hotel Pepper Tree(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
$127
$255
$209
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$99
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$162
$511
  • Restaurant
$414
1,217 results
All reviewsfree shuttle to disneylanddisneyland parkwould stay here againminute walkrooms were very cleannear disneylandqueenstarbuckscalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I know the old adage "you get what you pay for" and this really holds true for this property. I won't ever stay at this property again. The price was cheap, and it was available. The bed was comfortable, but that's about where the good critique ends. The carpet was dirty, the walls were marked up, the wall lamps were messed up as well. We had to check the tv remote in and out. We reserved two days, but the cleaning service took our remote back to the front desk, and threw out all of the stuff I had in the refrigerator. When I asked the night guy at the desk, he said he had to check with maintenance. He didn't even want to look for the remote. "Our housekeeping staff does not take the remote. YOU have to bring it back." Finally, when I asked if he would PLEASE just look, lo and behold, there it was. When I went back to my room to get the stuff I'd left in the fridge for after a day at the park, it was all gone. I went back to the office, only to be told that housekeeping doesn't clean out the fridge. My thought was housekeeping also doesn't take the remote, but it was there. I was annoyed. Had he offered me some sort of replacement (you know, a couple of bottles of water and some kind of snack from their continental breakfast) I would have got over it more quickly. As it was, I was just annoyed. When I told the day time guy, he said, "Well I can give you a bottle of water now." ... not helpful, and not the point. But whatever. They won't be getting another night's stay out of my family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Well where do I start. First of all the outside appearance was bad. The stairs looked like they haven't been clean since day one of its existence. Looked like a dirty garage floor. Well let go into the room? The rug and chairs were stained, Wife found food on the floor, Ants around the sink, and nats.
Well the worse part this was for our 28th anniversary. Wife wanted to get another motel. I told her we couldn't afford too. Oh!, by the way where was the continental breakfast. Also very dirty around the baseboard along the floor. No internet access. Wife could not use her Kindle.
This year was my turn to choose location. Boy did I blow it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple