“The worst Ramada hotel I have ever know”

Ramada Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #108 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed August 18, 2013

A dirty hotel and room, full of cockroach and fleas. Really bad hotel, I have no option to move because when I arrive it was to late and my kids where already sleeping, I try to find other hotel but there where full. If you are about to choose is want, please don't do it. You will regret.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Anaheim Convention Center

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I am rating it compared to other motels in the area that are under $100. I booked at the last minute, as the hotel I was at for the rest of my stay was full for one night. I got a clean, quiet, comfortable room, and a sufficient if basic breakfast.

Staff was fast and friendly. Wireless was good. For under $100 at the last minute on a weekend in the summer peak, it was a great value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I would not stay in this place again. It is very close to Disney but there are loads of options near by. Reception staff were very rude when I asked why the internet connection had been broken for 2 days. Like other reviews have stated the hotel rooms are dirty.

Hotel rooms have blinds instead of curtains so people walking past can see into your room.

It is a short walk to Disney and it would be bearable to stay here for a night I cut my trip short for the first time ever when I stayed here and moved into a cheaper more comfortable hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I had a reservation for 2 days at this hotel, I followed up with hotel before my check in date to make sure everything would be fine. According to the staff everything was fine and my room would be ready, so when I called in the morning of my check in date August 6 I was told, "yes we have your room ready check in is after 3pm" so i told him will be in around 11pm. I arrived and they were sold out/overbooked and they did not have my room. I asked why they didn't call me and inform me about overbooking or my reservation being cancelled, they could not answer that question, the girl at the desk just looked at me.She sent me to another hotel, Travelodge. Yasmin from Ramada told me they would have my reservation ready over there and when I arrived they didn't. Luckily at the person working at the Travelodge knew what she was doing and took care of getting a room for me and my family. I will not book or recommend Ramada Anaheim South to anyone.

Room Tip: Follow up with hotel to guarantee your room.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This hotel was a horrible experience on our family vacation. The service was terrible, rooms were DIRTY, unprofessional staff, and found a cockroach in the sink. Experienced a day without a clean room from the cleaning staff. I would not recommend this hotel at all.

Room Tip: internet photos need to be updated to the actual rooms. the photos are false and deceiving.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family