“Your web pictures need to updated to match what the rooms...”

Ramada Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #110 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Your web pictures need to updated to match what the rooms look like.It was convenet to what we needed

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This place is only open because there is a steady supply of people (Disneyland tourists) coming every single day of the year. But remember: vote with your money and spend it elsewhere. We will never ever go back. Here's our feedback: Bedroom window hard to open and didn't want to stay up, the door card key didn't work most of the time and other guests had the same problem, the TV was super snowy in our room # 409 and the next room #408 (staff knows about it but the owners have not wanted to fix it and just keep renting out those two rooms with bad cables ... so easy and inexpensive to fix, actually), lumpy pillows, indoor pool was not really indoors - it was only covered on three sides and was open to the outside plus. Turned out it was unheated so it was freezing cold and completely unusable and our young children were crushed (we chose the hotel because of the indoor pool. Last year we stayed at the Desert Inn because of their pool, but their rooms were disgusting and we'll never go back there), the hot tub was only a warm tub and the breakfast items extremely limited plus they had to audacity to post "only 1 piece of bread", "only 1 donut". It is blatantly clear that the owners puts profit before guest comfort!!!! And my final comment: it is a very long walk for little kids to Disneyland so we ended up taking a cab ($6.50 one way). Only two good things to say: the front office staff were kind to us and the self-parking was easy.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel
Reviewed March 25, 2013

As a Disney annual passholder, I go to Disneyland several times a month and always stay at a neighbor hotel. I had never had a bad experience until now! This is the worst place you could possibly stay at. I stayed for two nights for the price of $175. I could have stayed at the travelodge for 1/2 the price and a better experience. The minute I checked in at the Ramada the man at the front desk had a sour pus face and did not help me until he was done texting on his cell phone. Once he "helped" me check in I was asking him questions and he would answer them with a bad attitude like he was mad at me and did not really answer my questions. The room was outdated and did not look like what is advertised in the photos. There was a roach in the shower, which was the highlight of my trip. There was also what looked like a dry blood stain on the bottom far end of the sheets. It was disgusting! when I went to go speak to the man at the front desk it turned into a problem. All i wanted was to change rooms or have my sheets changed. My boyfriend had the pleasure of killing the roach since we were not given the choice to change rooms. The sheets were changed. But we stayed in the same room, which was located in front of the elevator and we could hear everyone going up or down which is wonderful when your trying to sleep. I also think this is a hotel where people go with prostitutes because coming back late from disneyland we saw a woman 1/2 dressed leaving a room and a man paying her. My favorite part of staying at the Ramada was the Checkout!!!! Never again!!!!

1  Thank Denisse R
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
The Colony
Ramada Anaheim Maingate North
Quality Inn
#87 of 119 in Anaheim
American Inn
#4 of 8 in Downey

Been to Ramada Anaheim Convention Center? Share your experiences!