“DISGUSTING!”

Ramada Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #108 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“DISGUSTING!”
Reviewed May 13, 2011

Filthy! We ended up in 3 different rooms. Horrible experience. All 3 rooms were so dirty. In the last room I keep putting the "foot bed spread" in the other room under dirty towels and each night when I returned the same dirty blanket was on my bed. The staff was just plain stuck on stupid. They couldn't give us a straight answer on ANYTHING! And don't get me started on the "continental" breakfast. Did i mention a bug crawled on me in the 2nd room and one across the floor in the 3rd room. I want to see the rooms from the photos. By the was it's a franchise not part of the real ramada hotels! DONT STAY HERE!

• Stayed May 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Ribeirao Preto, SP
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I booked this hotel on hotwire.com. When I arrived at the hotel for check-in at 10pm, after a tiring journey, the front desk clerk wanted to accommodate me and 3 people in a queen size bed and in a sofa that would disgust my dog ​​to sleep there. As this was the only room available, I decided to contact the hotwire, who promptly made ​​another reservation at a hotel for me at no additional cost. After everything settled with hotwire, the Ramada atendant appeared and said that two rooms were available for me and for my family. I refused. Maybe I'll sue the hotel for losses and damages.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank vinigmartins

Travelers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

San Jose, California
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Enjoyed our stay. Close to Convention center. Room was clean and comfortable. Patricia at the desk was outstanding and very helpful and friendly. Antonia in the kitchen always had a smile.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank tjpcsm
Ramada_Anaheim_South, Front Office Manager at Ramada Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, April 12, 2011
Thank you very much for your kindness. It was my pleasure to serve you and hope to see you in the future. Patricia
Janesville, California
Reviewed January 11, 2011

When we checked in on Friday, got to our room, our bathroom was covered in MOLD!, I went down stairs and complained, after looking at 10 different rooms with the maid,found a room that was semi decent and no mold in the bathroom! The next morning I checked my bank account and they had charged me twice! so over 400 bucks was taken out of my account. Ran down stairs, and found out since I changed rooms, they charged me twice! The women at the front desk told me there was nothing I could do that I needed to talk to my bank, my bank told me the same thing that the hotel had to fix it.. After an HOUR of me sitting on the front desk and refusing to move til they gave me my money, the front desk women reversed the charge and so did the bank! I was told that my info was being taken out of the computer til I checked out and would only be charged 129 instead of 193... (got a free night) I said fine...When I checked out Monday morning.. Found out they charged me 193 AGAIN!!!! I ran down stairs and demanded they reverse every charge and I refuse to pay anything. The women was not understanding and wasnt the nicest and told me I had to pay! She told me after 30 mins of me cussing and screaming that I would only pay for one night and she reversed the money and they would be refunding me money! I have yet to see it! They should have paid me to stay there!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed January 6, 2011

We got to the hotel around 12:30 and a sign was on the front desk "Be back in 5 minutes". We waited 15 mintues in the lobby before someone came. The room we were given was horrific. It smelled and felt like an old sauna. I had to turn on the fan and open the window to get any sense of fresh air. There was old candy on the floor and dirt on the couch. The bathroom was the worst. The walls were tacky from moisture. There was black fuzzy mold around the edge of the tub. It wasn't mildew, it was black mold. I have pictures that can be provided upon request. The free breakfast was a stack of bread next to a toaster, 3 kinds of stale cereal and a waffle maker. Nothing fresh in sight. This has to be by far the worst hotel experience my family has ever had. This Ramada hotel needs to be renovated or shut down, as it meets none of the traditional standards.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Quincy, Washington
Reviewed December 12, 2010

This is the place not to stay. Other than comfortable beds the place is a dive. The pool is not much bigger than the hot tub and it is not heated. Even after I told the staff that the water was way to cold there was nothing done about it. You would be real tired if you walked from this place to Disneyland, over a half of mile walk. Pictures on the internet make the place look real good but pictures can be deciving. The breakfast is only waffles, cold cereal and toast.: no fruit or yogart and they tell you the food can't be taken to the room to eat. Nothing good to say about this place. Stay at the Maingate Ramada.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 10, 2010

We had 5 rooms for a large family holiday, all rooms were CLEAN ( a little out dated ) but its not the Hilton, Eveything is close and with bus stops right out the front you can get to where you want to go easy for $4 all day bus pass, cleaning staff were super friendly aswell as staff at the front desk ( VERY HELPFUL ) plenty of places to eat with a couple of minutes walk, only problem we had was 1 room the phone didnt work but it was changed over very quickly, Breakfast was also good ( waffles toast cereal doughnuts coffee tea and jucies ) NO COMPLAINTS HERE and i will be going back to stay there JANUARY 2011, Thanks Ramada we had a blast ( Scott from MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA )

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family