2,924 results
All reviews downtown disney pools and hot tubs minute walk bagels free breakfast pool area breakfast room best westerns within walking distance grand californian hotel convention center air conditioner california adventure across the street third floor great place to stay parking fee
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. Excellent location for Disneyland. We walked from the hotel each day. We also drove to LA from this hotel. Rooms were clean and tidy. Parking easy outside room. Wasn’t expecting much from the breakfast but how wrong we were. The breakfast selection was vast and excellent. Hot, continental, juices, tea and coffee. Everything you would want from a hotel. Would highly recommend and stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank mfoss736
StovallsManager, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We work hard to ensure that all of our guests enjoy their stay and we appreciate your feedback very much. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Possitive: Located across the street of Disneyland and has several restaurants around

Negative: The room was had the minimun space . We were 5 people with only two beds and there was no room to add a portable matress

Room Tip: If you are in a party of 5, althougth they let you stay in the double bedroom you should better by a portable matress
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed February 23, 2018

Super helpful and friendly staff. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Free continental breakfast was awesome. ART transportation to Disneyland was right in front of the hotel. Close to good restaurants. Cute little gift shop in the hotel with nice souvenirs.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Pamela H

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Coming into the lobby it is filled with smiling very good employees. They made our check in very nice. We got our map and card keys and went to our room. Our card keys would not work to open the door, I called the front office and a smiling employee helped us but found the door would not open without pushing with the card key. So when we left for dinner and came back to the door not fixed only still we could not get in. The next day we went to the breakfast room to see it filled with customers. I am so very impressed with the employees. They kept the coffee going, food hot and good tasting and the friendliness of each and everyone of them is so sweet. This was my favorite part of our visit. I found a repair request and filled it out went to the front desk. I told them we still could not open the door. I was given a lecture about out card keys being stripped from the scanners at Disneyland. I tried to tell him about my phone call about us just getting there and it didn't work from the first. We got back late that night from our adventures to find they gave us new card keys. They still didn't work. Next morning we were getting ready to leave I went down to just grab coffee in the packed breakfast area. Still the workers there are just outstanding employees. Once again my card key would not work and I could not get into the door. Once the door did open the coffee cups dropped on me and I was burned by the hot coffee. As we checked out, I was once again told how the keys would get stripped. All the said was sorry about the hot coffee and didn't even offer me something for the pain of the hot burns on my arms, hands, foot and stomach.
However I will say this, that is and I know not a everyday problem with this hotel. We may not stay at this hotel again for our problems but we did enjoy the room and the area of the hotel is very nice.

Room Tip: Please make sure you park early and that your room is in working order.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Tara H

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a 9 night booking for 2 rooms here . Cramped for a family 2 adults 17, 13 year olds but as we affectionate called it ‘the cell’ it worked for its purpose close to Disneyland. Went to Las Vegas for a couple of days and got far cheaper and better rooms but you pay to be near Disney.
Bus load of kids arrived Saturday night screaming and running up and down the walkways also up at 6am with excitement so we didn’t get a lot of sleep the last night .
Would I return? No. I’m sure there is nicer rooms for the price but staff where fabulous and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family