$98
$95
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$127
$109
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$135
HotelIndigo.com
Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$147
$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$198
$525
$485
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $541/night.

2,853 results
All reviewsdowntown disneypools and hot tubsminute walkbagelsfree breakfastpool areawithin walking distancegrand californian hotelbreakfast roombest westernsconvention centerair conditionercalifornia adventureacross the streetthird floorgreat place to stayparking fee
Reviewed April 4, 2015

Had a great stay at this hotel. Breakfast was great. Modern decor. Reasonable price for a disneyland hotel. Friendly staff and very clean. Very good landscaping also. Only reason not giving it 5 stars is because of noise from the AC and we could hear squeaking noise when people in the room upstairs were moving around.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2015

Excellent hotel for the money 10 minutes walk to Disneyland. Rooms are clean, the free breakfast is very good, including bacon and eggs, lots of choices. The pool and hot tubs were clean and the water was warm enough. Walking distance to disneyland through the lobby of the California hotel. Didn't know we had to pay for parking until we go there but only $10 a day so no big deal.

2  Thank jasond_71
StovallsManager, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Yes, we are about a 10-15 minute walk to the parks through Downtown Disney. At this moment our parking fee is 10.00 for registered guests. In the breakfast room there’s plenty for everyone to choose from. We hope to see you guys again!

Reviewed March 30, 2015

I am 11 and terrified by bugs. I was really pleased at first, but I went into the bathroom to take a shower I saw a giant cockroach. I screamed and then I got my mom and she screamed too. It was late at night so we put a towel over it and slapped it with a shoe. That night while was in bed, I started itching a spot on my leg and soon noticed that their was a spider in my bed and I had gotten bit. My mom asked me if I wanted to stay another night and I said only if it was a nightmare. The rooms were messy too. WAY TO MANY BUGS PARENTS, DON'T BRIG YOU KIDS HERE. I was miserable. The only good thing was the location.

Room Tip: Never stay at this hotel in your life.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Angelina365
Reviewed March 30, 2015

We were plesantly surprised with the cleanliness of the hotel. We had a long day at Disneyland and it was nice to come to a quite comfortable room to rest. Breakfast was great, staff was friendly and helpful. Best hotel for your money.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Alicia P

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you guys again!

Reviewed March 30, 2015

AWESOME PLACE! We normally stay at Hotels across the street from Disney or at Disney Hotels; the convenience of walking a few minutes vs. driving and walking has always been a major component of making the decision where we stay. This was a last minute booking and was very nervous since we have never stayed here before. Dealing with two little ones is not an easy task, this hotel made it easier for us with the FULL FREE breakfast they serve (didn't has to get up super early and go out to eat, we ate in the room...Breakfast in bed....can't beat that) and how quiet and clean the place is...it was a very nice surprise; so much so that we are planning on making this "our spot" to stay when visiting Disney (about 5-7 times per year) I recommend it to everyone, specially if you have a large family or little ones. Best of all you cannot, definitely, beat the friendliness you are welcome with and the price you pay for a 5 star hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western