“Tony” 4 of 5 bubbles

BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Ranked #22 of 117 Hotels in Anaheim
“Tony”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, third time we stayed here. We have always enjoyed our stay! Very friendly staff! Recommend staying here, the hot tub was perfect, pool was exactly at proper levels of chemical levels. I work in the industry and that is one thing I always am aware of.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tltfe84

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

I came back here as the first time I stayed here it had legit the most comfortable beds ever and it still did when I returned. I stayed here back in 2010 and returned in Aug 2013. We got in, about 9am but our room was ready, we got there but it hadn't been cleaned. We went and informed the staff and it was just a mistake they then offered my friend and I an upgrade but we declined it as we were just there for the night. The breakfast here is sooooo good and the staff, oh my goodness I wish I could multiply them and move them to Australia with me :) The first time I stayed here the staff were so helpful and just lovely and nothing changed the second time. I wish I remembered all their names so I could thank them personally. But if you worked on Aug 21 2013.. thank you :)
When / If I return to Anaheim to go to Disneyland, I will return to this hotel and I suggest it to all my friends who go to Disneyland or just for a stop over.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
San Francisco, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Up to par with most of the good motels around Disneyland. Walking Distance to the main entrance. A great option of you want to stay at the Disneyland Hotels but can't afford it. It's the closest place close to them.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Recently renovated rooms that include a full spread of hot and cold continental breakfast options during your stay. Just a few walking blocks to Downtown Disney with easy access to the parks. We found it best to park when we arrived ($10 fee/day charged by hotel) and walk to the parks on the well-traveled sidewalks that were well lit at night. Within walking and short driving distance of many restaurants. Would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely make the same choice for our future visits to Disney.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank BananaBuzzbomb
Anaheim, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very convenient location. Nice selection on breakfast items. The rooms are a good size and comfortable. Maybe a little older property but it is kept in very good shape. Our hotel of choice when we go to Disneyland.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Kristi O
Wellington, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

In my first trip to america I was much looking forward to staying in a nice hotel so close to disneyland. The beds were extremely comfortable, we had a great sleep in them. The room felt quite cozy and had all the things we needed. I learnt that the aircon comes in handy as anaheim does get quite warm. The few gripes that we have. Firstly, when we actually arrived in the room, while the beds were changed and made, there were signs the cleaners may not have actually finished as the rubbish bin wasn't emptied and there were no cups to use. Secondly, the television channels didn't correspond with the list that was given. Even though I asked them to fix it twice, in the end i just gave up.. The staff don't have a clue about the area. They couldn't tell us about transport and the easiest way to get places. For a foreigner relying on staff, this was very very frustrating. The breakfast was not our cup of tea. However I am sure many people enjoyed it because the 2 times we did eat there it was very busy. We tried embracing american culture as we were on holiday, but just couldn't do donuts and fatty food for breakfast, but again thats just our taste. One other thing of note, is that we were on the bottom floor. It sounded like elephants were above us!. Overall we did enjoy our stay. A few gripes as u can see but we would consider staying again

Room Tip: Probably best to get a 3rd floor room. Easy to hear floors above you! On the ground floor it sounded...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank cam86nz
Springfield, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in September. Overall, very happy with our stay. Pools were nice. Breakfast was a lot better that I was anticipating for a free breakfast. Very short and easy walk for my husband and I to and from Disney. We brought our double stroller for our two little one's so they did not have to walk. We would enter through the Grand Californian Hotel which drops you right into Downtown Disney. Beds were comfortable. Looks like some of the room had been updated, like the bathroom, which was very nice. Carpets were a little worn and dirty. Rooms were a lot quieter than I expected. It looked like the hotel was pretty full and we never heard anyone above or to the sides of us. The only noise I heard was people walking by our rooms and that was a little on the noisy side. The doors open to the outside. No hallways.

Only problems we had were, we did find anywhere from 1 to 6 termite looking bugs in our bathtub at least 3 of the nights. Did not complain because I would just turn on the shower and wash them down the drain. Probably should have said something!

The only other issue that came up was, we were checking out very early in the morning (3:00am) to drive back to Oregon and the man at the front desk, had to back up his computer, or something, before he could check us out. The hotel already had out credit card on file but the man said he had to run it through because of parking. He told me that he was not scheduled to do the back up for another 45 minutes and did not know how to do it manually. Asked if I could wait 45 minutes until he could do it. Sure I got up at 2:30am so I could wait in the lobby! :( Told him no, I can't wait, can't you run my card after the back up is complete or run it through the old fashioned way? He ended up having to call someone who helped. A check out that took about 30 minutes that should have taken less than 5.

Overall I would stay here again. Great location, great price. Great first trip to Disneyland!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family