Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$167
$158
  • Restaurant
$109
$99
  • Pool
Hotel Pepper Tree(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
$127
$255
$209
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$99
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$162
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$414
2,763 results
All reviewsdowntown disneypools and hot tubsminute walkbagelsfree breakfastbreakfast roomwithin walking distancepool areagrand californian hotelconvention centerair conditionergreat place to staycalifornia adventureparking feeacross the streetthird floorart bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here for a couple nights!
I liked it! I was impressed with it!
Close to Disney & convenient location for many things as shopping and food!
It's clean too!
The breakfast is a nice touch too, to start off your morning!
Thanks for a nice stay & nice people!

Room Tip: Book ahead! LOL
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank hbsurfer1
StovallsManager, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great time at the Stovall’s Inn. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

So close to Disneyland (15 minute walk). Continental breakfast was great. Rooms were clean and quiet. The front desk staff were very helpful. My only complaint was the wi-fi connection in the rooms was really hit and miss.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank DeniseMartin17

Thank you for your review. I’m glad that you had a great time while staying with us. I know that for a couple of days we had issues with our internet due to a Time Warner issue. While they were fixing something they cut a main fiber line that fed Internet to several companies in the area. We do hope to see you guys again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed a week during Easter break at best western stovalls. We were very impressed with this hotel. For the price and the distance to Disneyland I would recommend it. My husband and children(4 and 13) enjoyed the hot FREE breakfast!! I was a little bummed that the fitness centre was under construction but happy they gave me FREE passes to a 24/7 fitness gym just 5 short minutes from hotel. THANKS, awesome facility!! The rooms are spacious with a fridge, microwave so that you can pack snacks and cool bevvies to the park!! Parking was sometimes hard to get in front of your room but no biggie....It was a busy time. FREE wireless internet was sketchy but who is there to surf the internet??? not me. There is a business center in the lobby which you could use. The shortcut to the park is we would walk up to the Grand Californian, cut through that hotel and wind up in downtown Disney!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank northernABlovesSUN

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. During our breakfast room remodel we did remove the fitness room to make the room larger. The plans are to build the fitness room in the pool area. Yes, all of our rooms have microwaves, fridges, coffee makers, iron and boards. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Let me start by saying that I am way overdue in writing this review. We traveled to Disneyland for a week prior to Thanksgiving and stayed here for 3 nights of our visit. B/c we are a family of 5, we booked 2 adjoining rooms. They were located on the first floor several doors down from the laundry area. When we arrived, the rooms looked nice (as they do on the internet), but were much smaller than expected. We had to rearrange the chairs in the rooms so we could even open the door b/w the adjoining rooms, and even then, we were were still tripping over furniture to get b/w rooms. Not the nest set-up with 3 kids 7 and under. I have been in numerous other hotels where one room was a better set-up than this! Further, the noise from the garbage truck very early in the AM, as well as the rolling maid carts did not provide any of us with a very restful sleep. To make matters worse, when we first checked in our rooms, I found a spider on one of the duvets when I lifted up the brown cover at the foot of the bed. While not happy with this, I figured it was a fluke (in all my travels, I've never seen a spider on the bed), killed the spider and went about my business. The next evening, however, when I got in the same bed after putting our kids to sleep in the other room, I pulled the duvet back and low and behold, another spider, but IN the bed. I had my husband check the other beds and rest of the room(s) and we did not see any more spiders. But, with all the furnishings and carpet being brown, it would be hard to tell. We called the front desk to see what could be done - they kindly offered to move us, but since we had 3 kids already asleep, 10 pieces of luggage, and it was almost midnight, we put the duvet out the door and took up their offer to have the room inspected the next day for bugs. Thankfully, their staff did not find any bugs, and we did not see any after the fact, but we were all happy to leave there. In fact, to this day our family refers to this place as "Shelob's Lair." To add insult to injury, when we checked out, the front desk offered to give us a free day of parking for the incident ($8). This really seemed inadequate given there were not one, but two spiders, not just in the room, but on and IN the bed. So basically, this is not a place for families - rooms too small, noisy and spiders in rooms. If you do have bugs, they will offer to move you , but if you have kids and a lot of luggage this will be a pain. Simply put, for families, I would suggest someplace else (we stayed the previous year in a family Suite at the Anaheim Camelot Inn and Suites and LOVED it).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you telling us on your stay. I understand that you didn’t want to move that night that you found the spider. We are always ready to assist if you had chosen to move. I do show that we had housekeeping go into the room and make sure that they rewashed the brown blankets and white duvets. They changed the beds and they said they didn’t find anything else. We hope that when visiting the Anaheim area you come to the Best Western Stovall’s Inn for your lodging needs.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed here for four nights for a quick Disney trip. The room was very clean, the front desk very helpful. It is a quick walk to Disneyland, and there is also a little market store about 1/2 block away. We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business. We are happy that you had a great time. We hope to see you soon!