WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #21 of 117 Hotels in Anaheim
Mexico City, Mexico
“New Years Eve!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very clean room with comfy beds, very close from Disneyland, the breakfast is way better than the continental one, with waffles, eggs, sausage and pancakes. We stayed two days and I forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste, i called the front desk and they gave them to me for free. Excellent service

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank covac82
StovallsManager, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay! We are always here to greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome. We hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Vancouver, BC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have always stayed along South Harbour, across from the main enterance from Disneyland, so when my daughters dance studio decided to take a trip in May 2012, I was skeptical about changing locations. They had chosen Stovall's for our hotel and I wasn't sure I would like being on the other side. But that all changed the first day we arrived. We loved it so much, that we came back in October . We will now never stay anywhere else when we go to Disneyland. The rooms are a nice size, we had connecting rooms as there are 6 in my family, plus we travelled with other family members, so there were 12 of us all together and 4 rooms. All of our rooms were spotless. My kids loved the pool area..2 pools, 2 hot tubs and a kids wading pool. You can also order pool side service from Coco's right next door, which is now our favorite restaurant in Disney. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We used the ART line, even though the walk to Disneyland is not far. But the ART line picks you up directly in front of the hotel...we wanted to save our feet and legs for the parks :-) The breakfast was all you need to get started for the day. The food quality wasn't great, but really, what do you expect for free? They had yogurt, cereal and fruit though, plus eggs, pancakes and sausage. The kids loved getting hot chocolate in the morning before we headed over to the park. We never had any noise issues, nor did any of us notice any funny smell that some others have mentioned. I have reccommended this hotel to 2 friends, one of whom is there with her family right now. We loved it, and can't wait to go back again in May! This is now our "home away from home" when we travel to Anaheim.

Room Tip: We had rooms right across from the pool, but the pool is far enough away that you don't hear any...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank disneyfamily10
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We always love to hear about your stay. Thanks again for giving us a try and that you love staying with us. We appreciate you telling your friends and family about us. That’s great that the kids were able to use the pools. We do have the ART transit route #9 that will pick you up in front of our property. This shuttle will take you to the Disneyland Entrance. The fee is 5.00 per adult and child ages 3-9 is 2.00. This is an all day pass. I’m glad that you were able to try our extended breakfast. The hot chocolate is yummy :) we hope to see you guys soon!
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed her for 5 day in January. Although their breakfast room was being renovated we still got breakfast on the corner restaurant. Then when the new breakfast bar was opened it was amazing... Very please with the rooms and the hotels facilities...

• Stayed January 2013
4 Thank twonewtravellers
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We tried our best for the remodel not to interrupt your vacation. That’s great that it didn’t and you still enjoyed your breakfast at Coco’s. Once we are completely done with the breakfast room it will look fabulous. We hope to see you again!
Boulder
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I would love it if the beds were a firmer. I feel like I am on a floating mattress.

I asked a housekeeper for more pillow case covers and she gave me a set with her cleaning gloves on that she had just used for cleaning the bathroom. I did not want to embarrass her so I did not mention anything to her. I have seen walking by the rooms during my stay that some of the cleaning ladies place the pillows on the floor while making the beds and that is why I ask for a new set of pillow cases when I stay. I do not want to get anyone into trouble but work in the medical field and believe this to be a risk of transferring bacteria.

I have been happy with everyone else at this location. Michael, Justin, Jonathan, Mark and Liz are great and seem to make everything effortless. I do miss the breakfast at your location and appreciated the vouchers for the Coco's restaurant but prefer your breakfast. I look forward to the new dining area! Thank you-

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank Norma B
StovallsManager, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for letting us know on how your stay was at the Stovall’s Inn. We appreciate your business. Thanks for sharing on the whole pillow thing. I will speak to housekeeping about that. I will make sure I mention to the employees you named on the review to keep up the great work. We hope to see you again.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have stayed here twice in 2 years (both times to visit Disneyland) and will definitely stay again! My first stay was in mid 2012 (for two nights) and stayed with friends. Perfect location for Disneyland visit. All other accommodation near Disneyland seemed to want to cash in on Disneyland stayers as they were very pricey, however Stovalls Inn was very cheap in comparison & still within walking distance to Disneyland. My first stay consisted of connecting rooms, which were nice & very clean. Staff were lovely & very helpful. Enjoyed my stay so much that I decided to stay here again in November 2012 (for one night) when visiting Disneyland with my niece & sister. Again Stovalls Inn didn't disappoint!! Room was again nice & very clean, breakfast was buffet style and lots to choose from. We ate out for lunch & dinner as Stovalls Inn is situated amongst many restaurants. Staff are awesome!! A massive thank you to Kimberly (and other staff involved) who helped with sending a very important comfort t-shirt my niece left behind during our stay (resulted in sleepless nights for the little one). The staff went above & beyond in helping to get this t-shirt couriered to us in Mississippi... Again thank you!!!! Will definitely stay here again on my next visit!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank -0-Vanessa-0-
StovallsManager, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I’m glad that we were able to accommodate you with adjoining rooms. I will make sure and tell the front desk to keep up the great Customer Service! We hope to see you soon!
Saskatchewan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed here over the Remembrance Day weekend in order to visit Disney. We enjoyed the location as when you walked to Disney you arrive at Downtown Disney and walked along that street on your way to the gates. Last year we stayed at the Quality Inn on the other side and we liked this angle.
The room had a slight smell, but the bedding and decor was more up to date that the Quality last year. It was large and had a nice long counter with the sink outside the bathroom to make getting ready easier.
We ate at both Tiffany's and Cocos that are in the parking lot and enjoyed both,
Would definitely stay there again. We got a great deal.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Saskgal64
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. We hope to see you soon!
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

This hotel could not have been closer to the entrance to the parks. It was a very nice and clean room, decent breakfast, and steps away from Disneyland. The price was amazing as well. There were hot tubs and a pool that we did not have time to use, but they looked very nice. I will only stay here from now on.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Crystal V
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We are about a 10-15 minute walk to the parks through Downtown Disney. Maybe next time that you come you get to enjoy our beautiful pools. See you soon!