Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites
$129
  • Restaurant
$106
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$151
$854
$698
  • Restaurant
1,238 results
All reviewsbunk bedsfamily suitetoy story parking lotwafflesbreakfast roomlarge familyenglish muffinsseparate roomdisney parking lothot breakfastfree breakfastart buswould stay here againfree shuttlegreat for familiestwo queensdisneyland trip
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family and I came all the way from Australia. The first place that we visited was the Best Western Plus Raffles Inn and Suites. It was in walking distance of family restaurants and free shuttle buses to Disney Land. All rooms were included with a delicious continental breakfast which included, fruit, toast, waffles, pancakes and make your own Mc muffins. There were very comfortable rooms and the rooms were automatically cleaned and done up again every morning! The rooms had there own air conditioners which you could adjust to the right temperature. More than adequate while out all day sightseeing and Disney Land. I would recommend this to any families with young children that are out all day and just come home for dinner, a sleep and a delicious breakfast.

Room Tip: Personally of you have 2 children I would recommend the room with bunk beds and a queen bed!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Front desk was very friendly and helpful. breakfast was delicious and plentiful! eggs and sausage too. had 4 of us in our party. room was spacious with fridge and micro. the only negative was that housekeeping kept knocking on our door to clean the room at 8 am and then 8:15 and we were all still sleeping. otherwise, great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I would like to say the staff is awesome here but parking was horrible . You loose the desire to want to drive around and explore because you may not have a space. Cars were triple parked and the spaces ate so tight my new car got a ton of dings. Also the rooms are outdated, tvs are raggedy and the beds need to be replaced along with the sleeper sofa. The only plus was an awesome cleaning staff who made sure your room was stocked and supplied extra blankets and pillows. We had an awesome view of Disney fireworks every night and pool was clean. I must say breakfast was also decent and very wide variety of foods. The rates are very good for the area but they could ease up on charging the extra resort fee to compensate the terrible parking situation!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel was ok, for sleeping. Some of the rooms have been upgraded that were really nice. My room was not the carpet felt wet and dirty, I had to call for towels, toilet paper, and extra blankets. I hope they would get all the rooms upgraded. The breakfast was good with alot to go around.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

we got the 2 queen bed suite with the bunk beds and pull out queen size coach in the other room. GREAT Value! 2 full bathrooms for my large family helped us to save time and relieve stress. Beds were ok comfy. I give the room an A+. Hotel not too far from Disney and the free parking was nice. Very good breakfast! A great way to start our day to Disney on full stomach's. thanks soo much Best Western for taking care of us at such a great price. I will definitely be returning and telling my friends!

• Stayed: April 2013