“Great Hotel”

Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn
Ranked #14 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed May 1, 2009

My family loved our stay here.The great position of the hotel allowed us to come home from disneyland and have a swim in the pool or a rest,then go back later.The hotel is within walking distance of plenty of nice places to eat including downtown disney.The staff were very friendly and offer free use of a computer at reception.The rooms were a nice size and kept very clean.There was just enough room for 2 adults and 2 young children.We would not hesitate in coming back here again

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed April 20, 2009

I stayed here with a friend the week of November 8th 2009 while visiting Disney Land for my birthday. After reading reviews I was not sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly suprised.
The rooms are small, but they are clean and well equiped. Make sure that you request a room that does not face the highway as it can get noisy.
Overall, I had a great stay and it was only about a 5 min walk away from the Disney Main Gates.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank michellebee009
Reviewed February 1, 2009

My (now) husband and I stayed here when we went to Disneyland and he proposed to me. It is directly across the street from Disneyland. It doesn't get much closer than this. The rooms were clean, and less than $100 a night. The beds are pretty comfortable and the pool is pretty nice. The staff is friendly and did I mention it's right across the street from Disneyland?! I have stayed at this hotel before when I went to Disneyland with my family and my husband went before with his family (both at different times) if it weren't a nice place to stay would we have gone again?

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2009

we stayed at this hotel Jan 09 for two nights. I found the room nice clean and close to disney.
after checking in , they called me to ask if I am satisfied. room has coffee maker , microwave, small fride and free internet ,hair dryer.and AC,
the aircondition is noisy .staff were friendly .
deny's is very close
if u r looking for a room close to disney and affordable , nothing fancy ,this hotel is a great choice

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2008

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights (friday and saturday) and were very pleased. Our flight arrived prior to check-in but the staff was able to accommidate our early arrival. The room was very clean and comfortable and was recently updated. The linens were good, the beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The property is very quiet even though it is right across the street from the Disneyland Main Gate. We will stay here anytime we visity Disneyland!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2008

my husband, toddler and i stayed here in September, and I was surprised that it was as nice as it was, nothing luxurious, but clean, roomy and comfortable. they had in room coffee/tea, a refrigerator (great for milk and or beer storage :) ). There is a mini mart next door, a Tony Romas, Dennys Quiznos, and IHOP all basically next door. If you have kids, beware the IHOP. There were no prices on the kids menu which i didnt notice until the check, breakfast for my 2 yr old, 1 happy face pancake was 8.99! more than my stack of pancakes and the waitress just said, well that's disneyland for you.
Location is ideal as the entrance to both parks is just a 5-10 minute walk from hotel, and you can see disneyland fireworks show from the rooms or step out on the shared balcony for an even better view.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2008

We found this hotel to cover our basic needs. We had booked two rooms two months ahead but still were not able to be together. That was OK but a little disappointing. The rooms are noticeably smaller than most Best Westerns. The location is close to Disneyland and we found that to be nice. We had planned on using the spa in the evenings but after the first night it was broken. We stayed five nights and were only able to use it one, that's only 20% of the time!! We complained on the second day but they never responded. I'm not sure I would use this inn again. The Park Place Inn is down the street and also a Best Western, they offer a continental breakfast and that would off set any increase in cost.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family