It is called a BW Plus, but it is not a plus. The location is excellent across the road from the entrance to Disneyland. The majority of the rooms have 2 double beds for families, but we only needed one bed for 6 nights and couldn't get a bigger bed. The walls are thin and other guests can heard in their rooms, the shower noise transfers, and it is easy to hear excited children upstairs running around waiting to go to Disneyland. The beds were comfortable to lie on, but were too small for adults accustomed to a queen bed. I can't comment on breakfast as that section was under renovation. Being at the park all day we only slept in the room, but if we had spent more time in the room we would have considered it too small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western