I stayed here with my daughter and myself. The room was big, fairly modern and clean with very comfortable beds. There is a wall mounted air conditioner above the vanity which did channel noise from the outside to the room inside very easily, heard a lot of trucks and cars idling and kept me awake in the early morning hours. Breakfast was included but not great, it consisted of a apple, granola bar, packaged muffin and a small bottle of water ( in a brown bag ), this was due to the renovation of their breakfast area ( opening sometime this June 2014 ). There was a pool and hot tub, but the pool was rather small, hot tub was nice! Staff were great overall, kept our rooms very clean and front desk staff were very helpful. The elevator was super slow!! Excellent location to both Disneyland parks, within a five minute walk ( no need to drive ). There is a Denny's right next door to this hotel too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western