“Would absolutely stay here again!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BEST VALUE RATE BOOK NOW
Ranked #14 of 114 Hotels in Anaheim
Phoenix, Arizona
“Would absolutely stay here again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This location was perfect especially for my grandkids. We would come back for naps in the afternoon and then be able to walk to Disneyland or Downtown Disney quickly. Although this is not a 5 star hotel, it is clean and perfect location. Would love a breakfast room -- which apparently is scheduled for next year.

• 4 of 5 stars
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
We look forward to seeing you and your grandkids again, after the Breakfast Room is complete in early 2014!

Apache Junction, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have no complaints about this property. The beds were great, towels were big and fluffy, the location is hard to beat. Room cleaning service exceeded all my expectations. We always came back from Disneyland to a clean, quiet room. We were in the middle of the structure and never heard noise from above or any surrounding rooms. As AP holders, we will be back to Anaheim in Sept, Oct, and Nov. Much to my dismay, I had to book elsewhere to get competitive rates. It is my hope to return depending upon room prices.

• 4 of 5 stars
I so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. As an Annual Pass holder, I hope we will see you again.
Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was my fourth time at Disney, and I've stayed at a different place every time. This was definitely the best for location! We were able to come back during the day, or drop our bags after shopping in Downtown Disney and then go back for the fireworks. We didn't mind leaving the parks for a while because the hotel was so close.

Other than the location, it was a typical motel. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, and the room had a microwave and fridge, which really came in handy. There was nothing fancy about the room, but it was clean and comfy. The room was cleaned daily, and although we hung our towels, they replaced them anyways. One thing I really appreciated is that the cleaning staff seemed to notice that we only used the regular coffee, and not the decaf, so they gave us extra regular. This was very much appreciated, and not usually done in most hotels.

The front desk staff was very good to deal with as well. My friend arrived before I did, and I had asked when I booked for them to let her into the room if I wasn't there. So they did that, when the room was ready. We also asked them to look up phone numbers for us, which they did readily. They were always pleasant, and would wave to us as we walked by the office on our way to the parks.

This motel also has a computer for customer use, which is great for printing out boarding passes and confirming shuttles.

We didn't eat the bagged breakfast for breakfast, but snacked on it later in the day. Being that it was right next door to Denny's, we just went there for breakfast. If they have a continental breakfast next time we go, then we'd probably partake of that instead.

We were able to get a great rate on their website, using the AAA option. I also booked it through the Airmiles site, so that earned me a few miles as well.

Other than the location, the other reason we chose this particular motel is because they still have smoking rooms. Those are few and far between these days, especially in family friendly places. Being that we were two adult smokers, it was nice to be able to relax in our room and not have to leave to go have a smoke. Thank you Anaheim Inn for that.

I also appreciate that the manager responds to reviews on here. When I am looking on Tripadvisor for reviews, that indicates to me that the manager cares what people say about their establishment and that they are going to fix problems.

There's really nothing left to say that hasn't already been said. We didn't try the pool or hot tub, and didn't have a vehicle, so I can't speak about those issues. We were on the ground floor close to the office, so we couldn't see the fireworks from our room, but we were so darn close to the parks that we could actually go back to watch them!

When I come back for my fifth visit (hopefully sooner than later!) I will definitely consider this motel to be at the top of my list.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Princess_Lu
Martha M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Because we have a few regular guests that want a smoking room, we still have a few available. I'm glad you were able to reserve one. On your next visit you'll be able to enjoy Disneyland's fireworks from our Breakfast Room, opening in early 2014. Hope to see you soon.
Hazelhurst, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Now if you are looking for a 5* hotel this is not it. It is 2.5-3 depending on what site you look at and that is what you get. The main point is that you are in easy walking distance(5 min) to main gates and rooms are clean and beds are comfortable and staff goes over and above to help. We stayed in a suite with 3 double beds in 2 rooms. We where in the first building 3rd floor at the end of the hall looking over the pool. We did not notice any noise.

We stayed 3 nights. Each day we where up early and the first day room was cleaned before we got back for afternoon rest, second day it was not. I went to the front desk and as if they could clean when we walked to store and it was taken care of very quickly.

Service was A+. My husband lost his phone and thought he left it in the room. When I called they took my name and number and called me back to let me know they didn't find it. What great service even though it wasn't found.

I would definately recommend and stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Top floor first building less noise and can see fireworks
2 Thank Mjc12771
While we don't claim to to be a five star property, we have a five star location and try to give five star service. I'm so glad to hear our staff lived up to your expectations. Thank you.
Los Angeles, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Location & Cleanliness & Value for the Room including a daily complimentary hot meal continental breakfast open until 10am exceeded my expectations! Was able to leave my bags in the Lobby until Shuttle pick up & staff readily allowed a little later checkout! Outstanding Reservations & Front Desk Customer Service! Would stay at BWPPI again as long as the room rates remain a value and the rooms/grounds are maintained!
24 hr Security also a very good thing!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Molly M
Although the Best Western Anaheim Inn is close to Disneyland's pedestrain entrance, I believe you stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn. We are part of a group of four Best Western properties here in Anaheim and will will pass your kind words on to them.