The rooms are a bit old fashioned although very clean and handy for Disneyland. Disney parks are about a 2 minute walk which is ideal as we could pop back mid-afternoon and freshen up before going back to Disney parks later in day. You can actually see the firework show from the hotel balcany. Small swimming pool however majority of the time was empty as expected due to closeness of Disney parks. A wide selection restaurants within walking distance.
Car parking was free which was a bonus, handy to have a car in order to visit local supermarket & discount mall (about 5/10 mins away). If I ever go back I would definitely stay here as price was excellent for what we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western