“Best place to stay for disneyland adventure....”

Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn
Ranked #19 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 245MaryG
Martha M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel location may not be the nearest to the entrance of disneyland, they may not have the best parking space but the staff there are extremely friendly!
We reached and were greeted warmly by their staff, the transaction took no longer than 3 min. Our room is directly above the reception. There is a elevator in the middle of the stretch just in case you have big luggages. We have nothing to complain about the room. It feels like home. Very comfortable and spacious and Great pillows just that the power sockets are a little far from the bed but not a problem at all.
They also provide ticket for Disney except one day ticket pass. 24 hr restaurant just right beside the hotel. End verdict Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mrtcard

I'm so glad you felt at home while staying at the Anaheim Inn, thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This seemed closer to the gates than the Disney hotel at the end of Downtown Disney. There were so many reasonable food options along South Harbor Blvd within a steps of the hotel as well. I loved that although they didn't have full breakfast yet (coming later this year) that they game out breakfast bags. They were enough for my family of 4. The people behind the desk were very kind and helpful, needed some directions to Post Office and some other info. Room and beds were very comfortable and room had fridge. If /when I come back to Disneyland, This is where I would stay.
The only con was the parking lot was extremely tight, but it wouldn't stop me from staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. While parking is tight, we do have space for all our guests to park one car. We look forward to seeing you when we complete our Breakfast Room in early 2014.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

It is a short walk to Disneyland (which is nice when coming back at night) The room was very clean and check in was easy. The beds were comfortable. The walls are paper thin so you can hear everything

2  Thank mandarose1
Martha M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you could hear your neighbors and apologize if it detracted from your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance on you next visit to Disneyland

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was a very good hotel with the perfect location for our Disneyland visit. So convenient to walk across the street back to the hotel for nap time, change of clothes, etc. The hotel was clean, simple, and the pool was nice for dipping in and kid fun. It is much more reasonable than other spots with similar proximity to Disneyland. I am glad we did not have a car since we sure didn't need one to get to Disneyland and the parking at this place looked a bit daunting.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: We were in the second comlex which is further from the main street. More quiet and recommended!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I have to agree, we do have a perfect location. Thank you so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Reviewed March 4, 2013

When we first pulled in the first thing I noticed was that the main parking area was narrow and only one lane. So if another car was coming down you were forced to park somewhere in order to let them pass. When we got into the room it was clean and the bed was nice and soft. They provided plenty of pillows. The closet was ikea quality at best and wouldn't even hold our suitcase. After we settled in we went out to dinner, came back and took a shower. That's when I noticed 3 dark long hairs that didn't belong to my husband (dark brown hair no longer then .5") or myself (2' long platinum blonde). It took 3 days before the maids cleaned them out. The shower head had poor pressure as well as the toilet. I had to move the clock over to the television to make room for my cell phone charger and that's when I noticed the illegal wire setup that was behind the television. The reason it was illegal was that the extension cord was permanently installed and there was a 3 prong adapter for the t.v. which violates the national electric code. While we stayed the entire week I will say the housekeeping did everything they needed to do and made sure the room was clean and that we had plenty of towels (with the exception of the 3 foreign hairs.) The only other downfall I can add is that the windows are paper thin and you can hear everything that goes on. One morning I was woken up by parents yelling down the hall at each other about what kind of sunscreen to use and their kids crying because "Billie touched this persons door and it says Do Not Disturb on it." I would like to add that it was our door that said "do not disturb." Bottom line, there are plenty of better hotels along the blvd and I will not be staying in this one again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank maleficent84mfg
Martha M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

I'd like to aplogize for not living up to your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement improvements. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a better experience.