We just returned from our 7th trip to Disneyland in the past 5 years. We have stayed at several different hotels in the area and have always come back to the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. This hotel is the very best bang for your buck. The rooms have always been very clean and the staff have always been very polite and helpful. The internet and parking is free and they have on site and very reasonably priced guest laundry.
The hotel is directly across the street from the parks which allows a quick return to the room to pick up sweaters or grab a quick lunch. The rooms have both a microwave and fridge which have allowed us to save money on eating out and saved energy on those evenings when your too tired to go out for food.
The only negative is that the internet is very slow, when you can even get connected. My only suggestion to management would to invest in some better routers.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western